Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clint Boling + McCarron not practicing.
If I have to watch JJJ Josh J Johnson Jr. for the entire game I may not find myself "McCarron" enough about the game to even tune in! PLEASE BE OK AJ!!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: f8b00ba3e591b374cea868927f8512ee45d6f5ed...f24a24.jpg]
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 07:08 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Oh god, not "the word on the street."  There's no better source for info anywhere.

Brian Patteronia approves of this post
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 07:08 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Oh god, not "the word on the street."  There's no better source for info anywhere.

That depends...I'll take the "word on the street" over the word of a team rep who has the job of duping the unwashed masses into thinking things are as rosy as possible.  Then again, there probably IS some sort of happy medium.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 06:44 PM)jj22 Wrote: I know right. Not to slam Bodine, but I have read a lot of snapping issues going on with him that should be fixed going into his second year as a starter. Maybe others haven't.

Didn't he start every game last year with no real snapping issues?

Seems kind of strange that he would suddenly forget how to snap.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 10:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Didn't he start every game last year with no real snapping issues?

You called?
[Image: stlouis_brad.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 10:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Didn't he start every game last year with no real snapping issues?

Must be that HOF caliber coaching he's been getting from his position coach. Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

he had a lot of issues last preseason in practice but was okay in the reg season. he needs to get it done in practice though as im sure it doesnt help the rest of the teams reps when they are picking snaps up off the ground
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2015, 11:27 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: he had a lot of issues last preseason in practice but was okay in the reg season.  he needs to get it done in practice though as im sure it doesnt help the rest of the teams reps when they are picking snaps up off the ground

Snaps on the ground, snaps on the ground, lookin' like a fool with your snaps on the ground.

Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2015, 11:32 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Snaps on the ground, snaps on the ground, lookin' like a fool with your snaps on the ground.

Ninja

anyone know if someone like Boiling has been getting any snaps at Center this TC?

or has it just been Bodine and TJ Johnson
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2015, 01:03 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: anyone know if someone like Boiling has been getting any snaps at Center this TC?

or has it just been Bodine and TJ Johnson

There has been talk of Trey Hopkins
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Unfortunately I think this shows that McCarron is still a liability when it comes to staying healthy because no matter what anyone thinks of Andy they cannot say that he has ever been injury prone because he has never missed a game which is very important at the qb position. However as for AJ he cannot stay healthy and as a backup qb it is important that you are ready when and if your starter goes down and for now he has not proven that he cannot. However if he ever gets on the field then I would be intrigued as to what he can do but for everyone that says he will be great just because he won at Alabama in college, that is not relevant to the NFL because most qbs that have played at Alabama have won. So unlike most of the fans I still have questions as to whether he will be able to succeed at this level. Hopefully he does but the jury is still out. Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2015, 02:33 PM)bengalsfan73 Wrote: Unfortunately I think this shows that McCarron is still a liability when it comes to staying healthy because no matter what anyone thinks of Andy they cannot say that he has ever been injury prone because he has never missed a game which is very important at the qb position. However as for AJ he cannot stay healthy and as a backup qb it is important that you are ready when and if your starter goes down and for now he has not proven that he cannot. However if he ever gets on the field then I would be intrigued as to what he can do but for everyone that says he will be great just because he won at Alabama in college, that is not relevant to the NFL because most qbs that have played at Alabama have won. So unlike most of the fans I still have questions as to whether he will be able to succeed at this level. Hopefully he does but the jury is still out. Who Dey

They've been pretty coy about Mccarron's status for tonight. I really hope that he gets to play as they said he's day to day in some articles. Seems like they might give him a few series if he's feeling ok.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 05:37 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: According to Hobson...McCarron injured his rib cage prior to 11-on-11's, and Boling's knee isn't thought to be anything serious.

Good thing on Boling, that to me is much more worrisome than McCarron being hurt.

We don't want TJ Johnson starting at LG. Why did we let Pollak go again?
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 04:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Good thing on Boling, that to me is much more worrisome than McCarron being hurt.

We don't want TJ Johnson starting at LG. Why did we let Pollak go again?

Injuries
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 05:11 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Injuries

To Pollak? I don't remember dammit.
Reply/Quote