Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clint Boling is garbage
(11-15-2016, 06:19 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Boling is the 2nd best OL on the team. (For what that's worth on a bad OL.)

He's also an elite pulling guard. Average-ish otherwise, but that still evens out to an above-average player. He also didn't take a 1st round pick (Zeitler, Ogbuehi). Not sure what improvement you've seen from Ogbuehi, or how you've seen Zeitler as above-average.

Only person I have seen actually improve is Bodine, and he's gone from awful to just below average (with still very bad snapping ability).

This. 

Zeitler and Ogbuehi have been our worst olineman this year. 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 05:42 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Ogbuehi has actually improved he's still bad but Ive seen improvement. Bodine is still consistently underwhelming self. Z and Whit are still both playing above average. Which brings me to Clint Boling hes not a rookie hes a veteran his play has been actually pathetic got beat on back to back plays on our last drive. Story of his entire season.

Boling has been solid his entire career, but yea he has struggled at times this year along with Bodine and Ced. I think Ced will get better, but Bodine, I think he's peaked, but hey he might make a better guard than center.
Reply/Quote