Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clowney back to the Brown
Supposedly he turned down multi-year $14-$15 million/year contracts from other teams to return to the Browns on a 1 year $11 million deal

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Wonder who the other teams were? Must love to have Garrett beside him and reuniting with Watson.
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2022, 02:42 PM)Yogo Wrote: Wonder who the other teams were?  Must love to have Garrett beside him and reuniting with Watson.

even if not true its a smart statment to get the fanbase on your side...

"Hey this dude took a paycut to stay here."
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2022, 04:38 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: even if not true its a smart statment to get the fanbase on your side...

"Hey this dude took a paycut to stay here."

"In Cleveland."
Who'd really think that's smart.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2022, 07:45 AM)hollodero Wrote: "In Cleveland."

Nobody. 

Reply/Quote
(05-29-2022, 07:45 AM)hollodero Wrote: "In Cleveland."

(05-29-2022, 07:47 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Nobody. 

What these guys said. Always thought Clowney was a little weird in the head. This kind of confirms it unless the Stains just stop
being the Stains cause of Watson. Really believe we will be looking to sweep these guys this year, we want revenge for last season.

Even our backups in the last game played like they really wanted that win after the first game where everything went wrong for us
and went right for them. We need to blow these guys out this season, sick of them beating us lately. It was nice to sweep both the
Stoolers and Ratbirds this last season but we need to start sweeping the Stains again too.

Could help with Mayfield being gone who always played great against our Defense for some odd reason.
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2022, 05:53 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Could help with Mayfield being gone who always played great against our Defense for some odd reason.

Mayfield is still in Cleveland. Although I don’t like Mayfield, the stains are doing him dirty.

Reply/Quote
(06-01-2022, 06:53 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Mayfield is still in Cleveland. Although I don’t like Mayfield, the stains are doing him dirty.

Think so myself. At least let the guy go to another team, damn.

I actually never really disliked Baker until he became a Stain.
Reply/Quote