Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clyde Edwards-Helaire
As much as I love Joe Burrow, CEH is amazing. Definitely made Joe’s time at LSU a bit easier. Pairing him with Mahommes is unfair.
Reply/Quote
He had a great game for sure. Should be a real weapon in that offense. He reminds me a bit of Ray Rice.
Reply/Quote
Speed is important. But quickness>speed for me in general. Anybody care that CEH ran a 4.61 now? When will the evaluators learn? Get football players who happen to be athletes, not athletes who happen to be football players.
Reply/Quote
He struggled near the goaline, but that's nitpicking.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I dozed off in the 3rd quarter, but from what I saw, he looked like the real deal.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
CEH has great vision, hands and burst. Smart too, gonna be a great player just like Burrow.

Dude is small though, should of used the bigger back at the Goal line IMO.
Reply/Quote
Definitely agile. Real question at this point is durability. You can run in the middle of the field standing as upright as he does, but eventually it catches up with you.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
His low center of gravity is ridiculous too. Almost like a stronger Darren Sproles.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2020, 06:31 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: CEH has great vision, hands and burst. Smart too, gonna be a great player just like Burrow.

Dude is small though, should of used the bigger back at the Goal line IMO.

I feel the Chiefs knew they had control of the game and wanted to test the rookie.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 01:20 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I feel the Chiefs knew they had control of the game and wanted to test the rookie.

Must of been the case.
Reply/Quote