Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broncos lose Von Miller for the season
He is getting a second opinion but looks like he is out for the year.

I actually thought the Broncos could be a sneaky-good team this year...that is huge blow for them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Huge blow for them. Denver is my second team, so that's a bummer for me.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hate to see it. Such a fun player to watch and at his age we'll likely never see prime Von Miller again. Never even heard of this injury before. Anybody know if this has ever happened to another player?
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2020, 07:11 PM)Bmore Birds Wrote: Hate to see it. Such a fun player to watch and at his age we'll likely never see prime Von Miller again. Never even heard of this injury before. Anybody know if this has ever happened to another player?

I believe the Michigan center had it happen to him during a bowl game 7-8 years ago.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Rough, I saw this thread earlier but it really impacts the entire AFC as he is THAT good of a player.

Good against the run and pass. Not a Bronco fan at all, lots of Bronco fans around where I live and Stooler fans but I
have always liked Von Miller. Seems like a really good dude off the field from what I have saw.
Reply/Quote