Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coach Sam Wyche
I saw this article today and I thought I would share with the rest of Bengal Nation. Please hope and pray that Coach Wyche gets well soon. http://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/sports/college/furman/2016/09/08/former-nfl-coach-furman-player-needs-heart-transplant/90004906/
Reply/Quote
Hope he gets a new one soon and everything goes well!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2016, 05:10 PM)bigchipp1 Wrote: I saw this article today and I thought I would share with the rest of Bengal Nation. Please hope and pray that Coach Wyche gets well soon. http://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/sports/college/furman/2016/09/08/former-nfl-coach-furman-player-needs-heart-transplant/90004906/

Link doesn't work but all the best to Sam.  Love the guy.  He was twenty years ahead of his time as an offensive mind.  Prayers for a new heart.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Wishing him all the best

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Sam will always have a special place in my memories......

Reply/Quote
Lots of memories with Sam, will always be one of my favorites ! Hopes and prayers to him.
Reply/Quote
Prayers to Sam and his family. He was my favorite Bengals head coach period. He knew how to motivate every player that he coached and they loved to play for him. I wish he would have been coaching the Bengals the last 10 years because I guarantee you they would have already won several playoff games by now.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2016, 07:38 PM)bengalsfan73 Wrote: Prayers to Sam and his family. He was my favorite Bengals head coach period. He knew how to motivate every player that he coached and they loved to play for him. I wish he would have been coaching the Bengals the last 10 years because I guarantee you they would have already won several playoff games by now.

AMEN! Get well soon, Coach.
Reply/Quote
Hard to find anything bad to say about Sam, best wishes.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Sending the most positive of vibes to Coach Wyche.
Reply/Quote
I forwarded the link to representatives for Heart Transplant at Nebraska Medicine in Omaha, NE. Short wait times and one of the best heart transplant teams in the nation.
Reply/Quote
Love Coach Sam! Prayers for his family and him.
Reply/Quote
A great coach and an even better person. A lot of people don't realize the work he did in Cincinnati with the homeless. Thoughts and prayers for coach Wyche. And that offense should always be known as the "Ohio River Offense", even if that isn't as catchy as West Coast Offense.
Reply/Quote
Well, this is just bad news for a Friday morning.....bummed.  Godspeed Sammy, hope they get you ironed out coach.  Thoughts and prayers.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Hadn't heard of this before. Praying for good news for Coach.
Reply/Quote
My thoughts are with Sam. I hope he finds his heart and has a great recovery.
Reply/Quote
God bless you Sam.   I loved you as a coach and you are still a great mind and quality person.

You are in my prayers Sir!
Reply/Quote
RING of HONOR WORTHY ! Period.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2016, 05:10 PM)bigchipp1 Wrote: I saw this article today and I thought I would share with the rest of Bengal Nation. Please hope and pray that Coach Wyche gets well soon. http://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/sports/college/furman/2016/09/08/former-nfl-coach-furman-player-needs-heart-transplant/90004906/

Sam Wyche is a great coach and a great man.

"Don't come off this field telling us what to do. Now we can run the ball, and we can pass the ball. BUT we can't do duckling both. When we give you the ball, do your job. When we don't give you the ball, do your job again. Now we're going to go out there and kick their ass. They haven't done it to us, yet."
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
Just heard on WLW a donor was found, and he received his heart transplant about 3am.

Reply/Quote