Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coaches
Just heard a few minutes ago the team has hired Jack Del Rio as D Coordinator and Mike Callahan as DEf. Coordinator! any body heard any different>|?
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2019, 03:49 PM)firstand10 Wrote: Just heard a few minutes ago the team has hired Jack Del Rio as D Coordinator and Mike Callahan as DEf. Coordinator! any body heard any different>|?

I heard Brian Callahan as OC but just heard Del Rio was on their radar...

Sure hope Del Rio will be the new DC.
Reply/Quote
There is no evidence that JDR has been hired as of 1/26/19. Sorry.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2019, 03:49 PM)firstand10 Wrote: Just heard a few minutes ago the team has hired Jack Del Rio as D Coordinator and Mike Callahan as DEf. Coordinator! any body heard any different>|?

What was your source? If you just threw this out there to troll, shame on you. There are actually some of us on prescription drugs that shouldn’t be messed with. LOL

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2019, 09:39 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: What was your source? If you just threw this out there to troll, shame on you. There are actually some of us on prescription drugs that shouldn’t be messed with. LOL

There's a couple sociopaths as well Wink
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2019, 09:39 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: What was your source? If you just threw this out there to troll, shame on you. There are actually some of us on prescription drugs that shouldn’t be messed with. LOL

It's been reported several places, but nothing official.
Reply/Quote
I'm not so sure that rumors have been declared to be actual facts as of yet..  Now if I spread the rumor that the moon is in fact made of green cheese you can take it to the bank. Whether the bank will accept that check is another rumor that I can't confirm as of yet. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Just as I said
"I heard this. If anyone knows any different, please comment.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2019, 09:53 AM)grampahol Wrote: I'm not so sure that rumors have been declared to be actual facts as of yet..  

If they were confirmed facts they would no longer be rumors. 

And everyone knows the moon is made out of cheddar cheese, not green cheese.
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
(01-29-2019, 07:10 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: If they were confirmed facts they would no longer be rumors. 

And everyone knows the moon is made out of cheddar cheese, not green cheese.

The United States has made multiple manned trips to the moon and has sent multiple probes along with other countries. They found no cheese and that's the reason why we have never gone back...There is no cheese.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2019, 09:41 AM)Sled21 Wrote: It's been reported several places, but nothing official.

been on wiki for a while
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2019, 11:10 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: been on wiki for a while

They broke the Jay Gruden OC news way back when, so maybe it is true?

EDIT: wikipedia shows all coaching positions as "vacant".  Which puzzles me, I thought I read that Simmons was retained as ST coach, so why is he not listed?
Reply/Quote
It is the position coaches I am curious about.

There's a spot in my brain who hopes we bring in some former Bengals for those roles, ex. Housh as WR coach.
Reply/Quote
Well I just saw news from yesterday that says Dennis Allen might be leaving the Saints to become our DC, so Del Rio is definitely not a done deal...
Reply/Quote
Hoping for JDR, but I've been staying off the board a good bit waiting for things to start becoming official. Hopefully we will get a PC with our new HC in the next couple days.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2019, 02:01 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: They broke the Jay Gruden OC news way back when, so maybe it is true?

EDIT: wikipedia shows all coaching positions as "vacant".  Which puzzles me, I thought I read that Simmons was retained as ST coach, so why is he not listed?

With Wiki you have to be slightly careful because anyone can edit it. Look for facts which are cited by linked articles/sources at the bottom of the Wiki for veracity. 
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2019, 06:38 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: The United States has made multiple manned trips to the moon and has sent multiple probes along with other countries. They found no cheese and that's the reason why we have never gone back...There is no cheese.

Where's the cheese

I love cheese
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Come on, damn it. Let's get some announcing going on. What the hell is the delay?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 12:04 PM)McC Wrote: Come on, damn it. Let's get some announcing going on. What the hell is the delay?

I think the official press conference announcing the hire will be tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 12:07 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I think the official press conference announcing the hire will be tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, that suxx. 
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote