Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coaches
Apparently, Zac is in town.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2019/2/4/18210557/bengals-rumors-zac-taylor-dom-capers-miami-dolphins-jacksonville-jaguars
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Heard we are interviewing Del Rio this week so this rumour seems to have some merit.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 10:08 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Heard we are interviewing Del Rio this week so this rumour seems to have some merit.

Pretty Stoked about JDR! Anyone know anything about Callahan the OC?
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 10:19 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Pretty Stoked about JDR! Anyone know anything about Callahan the OC?

Me too. Brian Callahan is the son of Bill Callahan the great O-line coach so he has been around football all his life but that is about all i know. Been only reading about Taylor today obviously. I am sure in the next few days we will get all the info on these guys. Just happy they are trying to bring in Del Rio who is experienced. I like youth but we needed A LITTLE experience man.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 10:22 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Me too. Brian Callahan is the son of Bill Callahan the great O-line coach so he has been around football all his life but that is about all i know. Been only reading about Taylor today obviously. I am sure in the next few days we will get all the info on these guys. Just happy they are trying to bring in Del Rio who is experienced. I like youth but we needed A LITTLE experience man.

Absolutely, I really thought if Mikey went youth at HC that he would keep Hue and Marvin in some role for their experience. But I like this so much better. This has been long overdue. New blood, new culture, new era. Let's Roll!!!!
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 10:27 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Absolutely, I really thought if Mikey went youth at HC that he would keep Hue and Marvin in some role for their experience. But I like this so much better. This has been long overdue. New blood, new culture, new era. Let's Roll!!!!

Exciting times brother, hope we bring in Bill Callahan as our assistant HC/O-line coach to boot.

That way he could get out of the Washington deal, from all reports he doesn't want to stay there.
Reply/Quote