Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coaching Tree
(01-05-2016, 12:03 AM)bfine32 Wrote: They cannot help themselves. 

I know.

I can't imagine living my life constantly obsessed with negativity.  What a sad way to live.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 02:47 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: Zimmer learned under a much better HC than Lewis will ever be. His name is Bill Parcells.

Parcell's is vastly overrated.  He never won anything without Belichick as his DC, and when Parcells was in Dallas with an owner that would spend any amount of money to win Marvin had a better record under the cheapest owner in the league.
Reply/Quote
Yeah....Lewis has never held his coaches back. I think Mike Brown probably has (not letting VJ interview for a DC position). But, I do believe Marvin takes pride in having his coaches get HC jobs. I saw someone mention Leslie Frazier. Marvin actually fired him as our DC (rightfully so).

I hope after the SuperBowl win, Hue gets his chance as a HC, again. Always liked Hue. He deserves another shot away from the circus that was the Raiders.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 12:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I know.

I can't imagine living my life constantly obsessed with negativity.  What a sad way to live.

Baaaaahahahaaahahaaaahahaaa!!! Hilarious Hilarious  Hilarious 

He thinks because people are negative about the Bengals they live their life negatively!! Hilarious

I can't imagine living my life delusional. What a sad, living a lie, medically induced coma way to live!!!

Ninja Nervous Shocked Rock On Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 03:38 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Baaaaahahahaaahahaaaahahaaa!!! Hilarious Hilarious  Hilarious 

He thinks because people are negative about the Bengals they live their life negatively!! Hilarious

I can't imagine living my life delusional. What a sad, living a lie, medically induced coma way to live!!!

Ninja Nervous Shocked Rock On Hilarious

I am not talking about just being negative about the bengals.  I have said plenty of negative things about the bengals.  What i am talking about is the people who go out of their way to inject negative comments completely out of context in a positive thread.

It is okay to be negative when discussing negative issues, but it is unhealthy to obsess on the negative so much that you have to make negative comments in threads that are not even about negative subjects.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 11:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Some of us realized this months ago:

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-How-about-that-Marvin-Lewis-Coaching-Tree?highlight=coaching+tree

I'm sorry, but I thought it was worth mentioning that those three held on and actually won their division titles.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 12:47 PM)Graphicguy Wrote: Yeah....Lewis has never held his coaches back.  I think Mike Brown probably has (not letting VJ interview for a DC position).  But, I do believe Marvin takes pride in having his coaches get HC jobs. I saw someone mention Leslie Frazier.  Marvin actually fired him as our DC (rightfully so).

I hope after the SuperBowl win, Hue gets his chance as a HC, again.  Always liked Hue. He deserves another shot away from the circus that was the Raiders.

I could see Vance getting the DC position here if Paulie G is hired away, but who would run the offense?  I would hate for it to start all over again, but that would be most likely.  
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 11:09 PM)MrRager Wrote: Hey, bad division or not, Gruden sticking with and developing Cousins with RGIII looming over everything is pretty impressive. The team was expected to be the 32nd best team in the league and won the division. I don't care how bad that division was, it's impressive. 

Agreed. That situation with RGIII was toxic. Props to Jay for turning that around. I bet Skins fans are thrilled that the team went 9-7.

(01-05-2016, 12:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Parcell's is vastly overrated.  He never won anything without Belichick as his DC, and when Parcells was in Dallas with an owner that would spend any amount of money to win Marvin had a better record under the cheapest owner in the league.

Parcells took the Pats to the Super Bowl without Belichick.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 10:16 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Agreed. That situation with RGIII was toxic. Props to Jay for turning that around. I bet Skins fans are thrilled that the team went 9-7.

Parcells took the Pats to the Super Bowl without Belichick.

Yeah, that was a borderline troll post.....Parcells is one of the all time greats.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote