Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Gets the Franchise Tag?
(03-07-2019, 11:13 AM)McC Wrote: That's kind of outside the topic at hand, isn't it?  I fail to see how tagging someone this year would erase past mistakes.

I wouldn’t tag anyone this year, but the point is that even when it might have made sense to use it to keep a guy for another year to try and get something long term or just to get his replacement drafted we failed to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The what? I don't even know what that is. I thought that free agency was about setting a hypothetical price on your own players, never budging from that price, and having no backup plan should your former players decide to chase more money.
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2019, 11:47 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I think today is the day it has to be declared, no?

we already extended the kicker and punter so no one

I think Stacy Andrews left a horrible taste in their mouths That and we don't have any Free agents worthy of top 5 pay at their positions
Reply/Quote
I was at the KC game and had to change my flight (paid $200 change flight fee and difference in fare) after they flexed it to the Sunday night game. I should be in consideration for the tag, or Mikey could buy me and my friends $200 worth of Skyline Chili, his choice. Wink
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote