Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cobra Kai
I have Been watching this show and it’s pretty good.

Recommend it.
Reply/Quote
YouTube red gives you a free 30 days. Plenty of time to watch season 1.

Reply/Quote
PSA- Do not confuse You Tube Red with Redtube.  They are two completely different things.

As to the topic on hand, I've seen the trailers and have been really wanting to watch the shows, but i'll wait till I can watch the whole series when it comes to Netflix.  I love the premise and think everyone involved have really bought into it. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I watched the first two episodes, which you can do free. Not signing up for any free trials, I will also wait for it to go to Netflix. It's pretty funny....
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2018, 04:25 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I watched the first two episodes, which you can do free. Not signing up for any free trials, I will also wait for it to go to Netflix. It's pretty funny....

I never heard of it, but I'd like to see it. Hopefully it comes to Netflix.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(05-07-2018, 02:58 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: PSA- Do not confuse You Tube Red with Redtube.  They are two completely different things.

As to the topic on hand, I've seen the trailers and have been really wanting to watch the shows, but i'll wait till I can watch the whole series when it comes to Netflix.  I love the premise and think everyone involved have really bought into it. 

(05-07-2018, 04:25 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I watched the first two episodes, which you can do free. Not signing up for any free trials, I will also wait for it to go to Netflix. It's pretty funny....

(05-07-2018, 05:17 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I never heard of it, but I'd like to see it. Hopefully it comes to Netflix.

1. I didn’t even know what red tube was until just now lol

2. Its on a bunch of the streaming sites. I watched on terrarium tv through my amazon fire tv.

It’s well worth it. We have watched it twice now even my girls love it.

It did pass 15 million views the other day. Not bad for less than a week on a newer platform most do not use.
Reply/Quote
So from the 1st two episodes, it seems that Johnny (albeit a very sharp mouthed critic of everyone) is going to be the hero, and Daniel is the bad guy. Is that how it plays out?
Reply/Quote
this a youtube series? could have sworn I saw It on Netflix but couldn't find it last night
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2018, 09:49 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: this a youtube series? could have sworn I saw It on Netflix but couldn't find it last night

“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(05-08-2018, 08:10 AM)Sled21 Wrote: So from the 1st two episodes, it seems that Johnny (albeit a very sharp mouthed critic of everyone) is going to be the hero, and Daniel is the bad guy. Is that how it plays out?

The story has a lot of twists and turns. It’s well written and alot happens just as you think you have it down.
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2018, 09:49 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: this a youtube series? could have sworn I saw It on Netflix but couldn't find it last night

YouTube Red. You get a free 30 days.

https://decider.com/2018/05/04/cobra-kai-episode-3-online/
Reply/Quote
Wax on, wax off, Daniel san.

BTW, St. Lucie Bengal gets banned a lot.

Need to stay out of the PnR forum Daniel san. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2018, 08:00 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Wax on, wax off, Daniel son.

BTW, St. Lucie Bengal gets banned a lot.

Need to stay out of the PnR forum Daniel son. Mellow

san* Wink
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2018, 01:42 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: san* Wink

Oops, will edit Daniel san. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2018, 06:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Oops, will edit Daniel san. Smirk

lol no biggie: I'm a huge Japanophile, after all :$
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Resurrecting an old thread since this is now on Netflix and very popular. I have one episode left to watch in season 2.

Not what I expected. I was thinking Bad News Bears with Johnny as Buttermaker. He wouldn't be the old Johnny, but still kind of a dick. The first episode is kind of that, but then there is much more drama than I expected. Danny sometimes comes off as Al Bundy and his four touchdowns, although he is a much better salesman. Johnny is trying to be better. I think it's really well done.

Edit: The only real negative are the fight scenes. They get kind of ridiculous.

Reply/Quote
(09-01-2020, 10:57 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Resurrecting an old thread since this is now on Netflix and very popular.  I have one episode left to watch in season 2.

Not what I expected.  I was thinking Bad News Bears with Johnny as Buttermaker. He wouldn't be the old Johnny, but still kind of a dick. The first episode is kind of that, but then there is much more drama than I expected.  Danny sometimes comes off as Al Bundy and his four touchdowns, although he is a much better salesman. Johnny is trying to be better.  I think it's really well done.

Edit:  The only real negative are the fight scenes. They get kind of ridiculous.

I stopped watching cause it disappeared, will watch now. Thanks for resurrecting this thread Michael san. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2018, 08:55 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: lol no biggie: I'm a huge Japanophile, after all :$

Banzai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2020, 01:55 PM)jason Wrote: Banzai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hilarious

Been watching, love this show.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2020, 06:47 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hilarious

Been watching, love this show.

I thought Lucie was back when I saw this thread... Then I realized it was old... Sucks.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote