Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cobra Kai
As someone who grew up in the 80s I absolutely loved this show. Ms bfine and I watched 2 season over the long weekend. C'Mon season 3.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2020, 12:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As someone who grew up in the 80s I absolutely loved this show. Ms bfine and I watched 2 season over the long weekend. C'Mon season 3.

I started watching this weekend. Love it! It really appeals to people our age. Wink
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2020, 03:01 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I started watching this weekend. Love it! It really appeals to people our age. Wink

I think that I'll have to give it a look, since the wife went out of town for the week.  (She's had Lucifer on every night for weeks)

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2020, 08:55 PM)jason Wrote: I thought Lucie was back when I saw this thread... Then I realized it was old... Sucks.

Wish he was reinstated. Don't know what he said....
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2020, 03:38 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I think that I'll have to give it a look, since the wife went out of town for the week.  (She's had Lucifer on every night for weeks)

Poor guy.

Yeah, watch Cobra Kai, you need it bro. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2020, 04:04 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Poor guy.

Yeah, watch Cobra Kai, you need it bro. Hilarious

She'll get her payback when Football begins..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Just finished watching this too, I thought it was great.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2020, 04:24 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: She'll get her payback when Football begins..

Damn rights. 
(09-12-2020, 04:53 AM)AussieBengal Wrote: Just finished watching this too, I thought it was great.

I am a few episodes into the second season, love this show. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Is season 3 out yet? I loooooooved the first 2 seasons. The best show I've seen in a very long time maybe ever. Since I grew up a huge karate kid fan lol.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 05:35 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Is season 3 out yet? I loooooooved the first 2 seasons. The best show I've seen in a very long time maybe ever. Since I grew up a huge karate kid fan lol.

Rock On
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 05:35 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Is season 3 out yet? I loooooooved the first 2 seasons. The best show I've seen in a very long time maybe ever. Since I grew up a huge karate kid fan lol.

Not until sometime in 2021.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Season 3 is out came out Beginning of January... Has anyone else watched it?

This is a show i cant help but binge when its back... Which means i got to wait another 363 days lol....

But i dont think a show has ever done as many well done callbacks as this one has.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2021, 12:53 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Season 3 is out came out Beginning of January... Has anyone else watched it?

This is a show i cant help but binge when its back... Which means i got to wait another 363 days lol....

But i dont think a show has ever done as many well done callbacks as this one has.

Wife and I managed to binge all three seasons in the span of a week. Great show. I'm usually not much of a TV watcher, so the half hour episodes are right up my alley. Very well done nostalgia trip.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2021, 12:53 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Season 3 is out came out Beginning of January... Has anyone else watched it?

Haven't seen any of season 3 yet. I really liked the first season, was kind of meh on the second.
Reply/Quote

I watched it. Fewer of the ridiculous all out karate fights. Still like Johnny more than Danny. Didn’t like Danny a whole lot in the original, he was just better than Johnny.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(02-07-2021, 07:48 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I watched it. Fewer of the ridiculous all out karate fights. Still like Johnny more than Danny. Didn’t like Danny a whole lot in the original, he was just better than Johnny.

Like johnny as well.   I dont know if Daniel was better..  but he did win the fight.  Johnny was getting some bad coaching at the time.  But their stories are pretty similar.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 02:00 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Like johnny as well.   I dont know if Daniel was better..  but he did win the fight.  Johnny was getting some bad coaching at the time.  But their stories are pretty similar.

The YouTube channel "Cinema Sins" has ruined movies/TV watching for me a bunch. There's no way Kreese isn't in jail. Or at the very least prohibited from being within 100 yards of minors LOL
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2021, 08:30 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: The YouTube channel "Cinema Sins" has ruined movies/TV watching for me a bunch. There's no way Kreese isn't in jail. Or at the very least prohibited from being within 100 yards of minors LOL

well everyone thought he was dead lol.. He left the county for a while after KK3 i think
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 02:00 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Like johnny as well.   I dont know if Daniel was better..  but he did win the fight.  Johnny was getting some bad coaching at the time.  But their stories are pretty similar.

It was an illegal kick to the face, according to Johnny....
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2021, 02:26 PM)Sled21 Wrote: It was an illegal kick to the face, according to Johnny....

i believe him  johnny wouldnt lie.

Danny totally moved in on his girl too.
Reply/Quote