Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cody Core Will Beat Bengals as a WR
Lacks a fundamental attribute most NFL WRs have - the ability to catch footballs thrown to him.

Let’s hope he’s cut.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 06:21 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Lacks a fundamental attribute most NFL WRs have - the ability to catch footballs thrown to him.

Let’s hope he’s cut.

While we're at it.. let's cut Kirkpatrick, Fat Randy and put Michael Johnson on notice
Reply/Quote
Yep. Dalton got the ball to him, it was in his hands. Catch.the.*****.ball.

Can't rely on him, get rid.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 06:24 PM)bengals73 Wrote: While we're at it.. let's cut Kirkpatrick, Fat Randy and put Michael Johnson on notice

I’m fine with all of those

Reply/Quote
Again, you really can't blame a bad football player for being bad at football. That's the reality. Core terrible and always will be.

The fact that Lazor/Lewis had this play designed whereby Cody Core would be the primary target on 4 & 3 is what's most startling.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 06:32 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Again, you really can't blame a bad football player for being bad at football.  That's the reality.  Core terrible and always will be.

The fact that Lazor/Lewis had this play designed whereby Cody Core would be the primary target on 4 & 3 is what's most startling.

The fact that they haven't recognized that Core is terrible and cut him from this team WAY earlier on, is an indication of what crappy coaches they really are
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 06:36 PM)bengals73 Wrote: The fact that they haven't recognized that Core is terrible and cut him from this team WAY earlier on, is an indication of what crappy coaches they really are

Yep, exactly my point.  Completely inexcusable.  Plus add the fact that Mixon was watching from the sidelines.....I just can't with this staff.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 06:41 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Yep, exactly my point.  Completely inexcusable.  Plus add the fact that Mixon was watching from the sidelines.....I just can't with this staff.

Lazor needs to be on the unemployment line with Austin.

Let Hue call the ***** plays.

Reply/Quote
He’s horrible. I complained in the game thread about trusting him there.

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 06:21 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Lacks a fundamental attribute most NFL WRs have - the ability to catch footballs thrown to him.

Let’s hope he’s cut.

Core is complete and utter trash.  He's a total liability as WR and a mediocre ST's player.  You could grease him down with Stick-Um before sending him out there and he'd still put the ball on the ground.  The reason he didn't have good stats in college wasn't because Treadwell was so good.  It was because Core is a joke.  He can't even make routine catches.  

Yeah, he's like 6'4" and runs a 4.4 40.  He still sucks.  He's your prototypical "Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane"WR.  The man exhibits a complete and utter lack of talent, skill, God given ability, focus, grit, determination, will to win, and concentration every time he lines up as a WR.  He's mentally weak.  He can't deal with any kind of pressure whatsoever.  In his next career working the cash register at Citgo, I think he'll have a mental meltdown and be completely unable to give correct change if there's more than 2 people in line.  He'll have a nervous breakdown and just start dropping money on the floor, then start stuttering about the one game he looked like an average NFL WR.

Core is so bad, he even got a death stare from Andy Dalton after he dropped that pass.  He's completely irredeemable.  Do the guy a favor and cut him so he can get a jump start on his new profession.  Seriously, Austin got 9 games, and we've watched this clown be an embarrassment to NFL pass catchers for like 2-1/2 years?  Our 2nd round complete bust OT is a better WR than this bum, for Christ's sake.  
Reply/Quote
Core defenders will be on here any minute saying “he just needs more opportunities”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The whole “play designed” argument is dumb. He was isolated one on one Dalton saw it and delivered it exactly where it needed to be. Core has to catch it, unfortunately we have seen too many times this year him not catch it. I’d really like to see Malone or Tate get more of Core’s snaps.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 07:03 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Core defenders will be on here any minute saying “he just needs more opportunities”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, they'll say "He's a Gawd teer super special teems playur!!!!   We KNEEDZ him!!!!  The punt teem wunt be n e gud if we get rid of him."  That or "It's not Cawdy Core's fault!!!!  AndE threw the ball 2 hard!!!  U gots 2 throw it slowur like his noodle arm hi skool QB did.  He was so gud then!!!!"
Reply/Quote
I said it soon as i seen him taking the field, "why is core out there wtf" what do you know they throw to him. This is why i hate our coaches,you play scrubs every year that is in the way of a most likely better player. Why in the hell did they bench tate? I rather it went to him.

But idk how we expect to win when we cant rush the ball or stop the run. Mixon gets 9 carries and each time hes met in the backfield,rediculous man. We need a fullback or something.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 06:53 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Lazor needs to be on the unemployment line with Austin.

You mean you don't think Lazor is doing a good job, missing AJ and 4 tight ends, with a Ross and Bernard coming off injury, and no Malone? Hmmmm…. I doubt Hue could do any better, but I guess the calls for him to take over OC are inevitable....
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 06:53 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Lazor needs to be on the unemployment line with Austin.

Not so fast, my friend.  Lazor did quite well, considering he was playing with half a deck, when it comes to weapons to utilize.  He can't exactly go out there and make the plays for them.

But, in spite of the daunting circumstances, he gave the team an 8 point lead in the 2nd half.  At what point should it have been the defense's responsibility to stop someone in a Black Jersey from running all over their asses?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 07:03 PM)Whatever Wrote: Core is complete and utter trash.  He's a total liability as WR and a mediocre ST's player.  You could grease him down with Stick-Um before sending him out there and he'd still put the ball on the ground.  The reason he didn't have good stats in college wasn't because Treadwell was so good.  It was because Core is a joke.  He can't even make routine catches.  

Yeah, he's like 6'4" and runs a 4.4 40.  He still sucks.  He's your prototypical "Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane"WR.  The man exhibits a complete and utter lack of talent, skill, God given ability, focus, grit, determination, will to win, and concentration every time he lines up as a WR.  He's mentally weak.  He can't deal with any kind of pressure whatsoever.  In his next career working the cash register at Citgo, I think he'll have a mental meltdown and be completely unable to give correct change if there's more than 2 people in line.  He'll have a nervous breakdown and just start dropping money on the floor, then start stuttering about the one game he looked like an average NFL WR.

Core is so bad, he even got a death stare from Andy Dalton after he dropped that pass.  He's completely irredeemable.  Do the guy a favor and cut him so he can get a jump start on his new profession.  Seriously, Austin got 9 games, and we've watched this clown be an embarrassment to NFL pass catchers for like 2-1/2 years?  Our 2nd round complete bust OT is a better WR than this bum, for Christ's sake.  
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 07:03 PM)Whatever Wrote: Core is complete and utter trash.  He's a total liability as WR and a mediocre ST's player.  You could grease him down with Stick-Um before sending him out there and he'd still put the ball on the ground.  The reason he didn't have good stats in college wasn't because Treadwell was so good.  It was because Core is a joke.  He can't even make routine catches.  

Just shows how preseason is meaningless. These WR's all look good in preseason.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 07:30 PM)Sled21 Wrote: You mean you don't think Lazor is doing a good job, missing AJ and 4 tight ends, with a Ross and Bernard coming off injury, and no Malone? Hmmmm…. I doubt Hue could do any better, but I guess the calls for him to take over OC are inevitable....

No, I don’t think he’s doing a good job. He’s allergic to using his #1 RB more than 10-15 times a game. And the injuries suck but every team deals with that, it’s not an excuse.

Reply/Quote
I have no problem with Core being placed at the bottom of the depth chart and not being here for another season.
Reply/Quote