Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Cody Ford Re-signed
Back on a one year deal.

https://www.bengals.com/_mobileview/news/bengals-roster-moves-cody-ford-re-signed-one-year-2024-season?
Reply/Quote
I am OK with Ford as depth. He is not great, to say the least. Hopefully he will be OT4 instead of OT3.
Reply/Quote
Hopefully this is just the beginning of re-signing players. Add some FA's and we will be doing well.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Smart move for price , year in the system and can move tackle/guard,,experience
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2024, 12:36 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Smart move for price , year in the system and can move tackle/guard,,experience

I did not see price. How much? 
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Meh on bringing back Ford. I want Reader, Chido, Hudson and Drew Sample back the most.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 12:30 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Meh on bringing back Ford. I want Reader, Chido, Hudson and Drew Sample back the most.

Ford is a good re-sign.  Although he's not a standout, he is the first OL off of the bench. He saw action in all 17 regular season games last year.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 12:30 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Meh on bringing back Ford. I want Reader, Chido, Hudson and Drew Sample back the most.

gotta have bodies. better one that already know the system.  this smaller deal was probly one of the easist to agree to terms on hence why it popped up first
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 02:12 PM)pally Wrote:

This a good move his a massive body with upside still and is properly placed as a solid depth piece and the price is fire
Reply/Quote