Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Cohen began his rehearsed testimony today.
Cohen testified for the entire day today. As his prosecution testimony begins to wind down, this is response from legal analysts:

Cohen taped his boss unknowingly. His explanation was he was trying to help Trump. If so, why not tell Trump you need proof for a guy you are paying (supposedly for Trump) to kill stories. Experts say this will be exploited when defense cross examines Cohen.

Cohen admits he killed Daniels story in 2011. Trump was not running for President in 2011.

Cohen advises on a tape how to proceed (legal advice) and now is attempting to say his proposal was illegal.

Cohen after day 1 has still not identified a federal crime. An NDA is legal, and Cohen is the one who set it up anyway.

So, we wait to see Bragg's case be proven beyond a reasonable doubt (99% certainty) Trump committed a crime.

The prosecution is winding down its case, it appears the defense will start their case on the cross examination of Cohen. Maybe the prosecution has an actual witness who can collaborate Cohen's testimony. As of now, it appears it may be Cohen's word against the word of Hope Hicks and another Trump employee who contradicted Cohen's accusation it was 100% about saving the campaign and nothing to do with protecting his family or the Trump brand.

I saw some clips of a liberal CNN legal analyst also saying Bragg has yet to prove a crime and Daniels and Cohen are extremely bad witnesses.

Good news for liberals, a corrupt judge on the bench and a partisan Manhattan jury still in their pocket. If they can't convict Trump in NYC, good luck convicting him in Florida, Georgia and D.C. It appears Biden's DOJ is all in to get Trump convicted.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
To be fair, CNN might need Trump to win in order to save their ratings. Then all they need is the Dems to go all-in and accuse Israel of colluding with Trump to steal the election.
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2024, 10:06 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: To be fair, CNN might need Trump to win in order to save their ratings.  Then all they need is the Dems to go all-in and accuse Israel of colluding with Trump to steal the election.

This is funny. CNN refused to cover the Trump rally live on TV. They lost their viewers, and most conservatives view them as radically left. 

They won't be winning viewers back with their liberal hack journalism any time soon.

Fox kicks their ass month after month for years now.

Democrats have run out of Russian hoaxes so nothing they do to stay in power would surprise me.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Day 2 begins in a few minutes. Can Bragg's corrupt team provide the smoking gun today or any evidence Trumpp committed a felony?

I love the daily Trump campaign speeches before court. Trump stuck in a court room 4 days a week still makes time to campaign and inform the voters the trial is a sham.

Reply/Quote
(05-14-2024, 10:31 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Day 2 begins in a few minutes. Can Bragg's corrupt team provide the smoking gun today or any evidence Trumpp committed a felony?

I love the daily Trump campaign speeches before court. Trump stuck in a court room 4 days a week still makes time to campaign and inform the voters the trial is a sham.

He’s not campaigning. He’s whining. It’s the same damn speech every day. “They’re picking on poor little me”.
Campaigning is talking about the future and his plans to fix things. Maybe after almost 9 years he can finally release his healthcare plan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I bet MAGA wishes Trump would "rehearse" so he could take the stand and defend himself.  these witnesses so far have been very good, even under cross examination.

Sadly Trump incapable of it I guess so he's reduced to holding papers in his hand that his staff prints out from the internet so he can feel good about himself.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote