Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cohen hearing
can we just talk about the bungling idiot that is bob gibbs for a moment?  i mean is this guy completely mentally inept, did he fail to do any kind of preparation, or is this literally the best person for the job from that district?  ***** MORON.

Listen to this guy. He sssssaaasssaaaassssaaasssttattttarrts ttttttttttttttalllllkkkin at 3:18:51 in this version

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-28-2019, 03:16 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: can we just talk about the bungling idiot that is bob gibbs for a moment?  i mean is this guy completely mentally inept, did he fail to do any kind of preparation, or is this literally the best person for the job from that district?  ***** MORON.

Listen to this guy. He sssssaaasssaaaassssaaasssttattttarrts ttttttttttttttalllllkkkin at 3:18:51 in this version

As soon as Cohen goes after Gibb's narrative, Gibbs cuts him off, insults him, and then yields his time to Jim "Watching Wrestlers Get Abused But Not Saying Shit" Jordan. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(02-28-2019, 02:58 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I didn't actually watch it so I'm going just on reading things, but they may have a shit hand and this is all they've got.  Like I said earlier, I believe self-preservation is the number one priority of most of these people, and they won't hesitate to dump Trump if his remaining in office becomes worse for them than admitting they elected a ******* for President. 

I hope you're correct.  I just don't see it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-28-2019, 03:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: I hope you're correct.  I just don't see it.

I can say shit, but if I put a dip at the front I can't?

I would like to be not correct.  In my scenario they arrive at a decision based on their own and their party's situation.  

I will go out on a limb and say not one Republican believed him and every Dem found him believable.  That's not reality.    
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(02-28-2019, 03:16 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: can we just talk about the bungling idiot that is bob gibbs for a moment?  i mean is this guy completely mentally inept, did he fail to do any kind of preparation, or is this literally the best person for the job from that district?  ***** MORON.

You really hate that guy. Hilarious Incidentally he's from the Akron area.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(02-28-2019, 03:54 PM)michaelsean Wrote: You really hate that guy. Hilarious  Incidentally he's from the Akron area.

I don't think i pay him enough attention to actually "hate" him in all honesty.  

But watching yesterday I thought it was illuminating how many of these people are obscenely inept.  The guy couldn't even string words together that he WAS READING OFF A PIECE OF PAPER.  Thats middle school level debate class.  I just find it grotesque.  
[Image: 52762260_10157336354579255_1788020616473...e=5D14F80A]
(03-01-2019, 10:18 AM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: 52762260_10157336354579255_1788020616473...e=5D14F80A]

Thank God Jamie is able to tell when someone is lying or not.  

(03-01-2019, 10:22 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Thank God Jamie is able to tell when someone is lying or not.  

Indeed.  If more voters can get that Trump will be one term.
(03-01-2019, 10:25 AM)GMDino Wrote: Indeed.  If more voters can get that Trump will be one term.

You guys are kind of no different than them.  A lot of unsubstantiated claims from a liar and dirtball that you guys are willing to buy because you like what he's saying.  

(03-01-2019, 10:22 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Thank God Jamie is able to tell when someone is lying or not.  

WTF is up with that dude's hair?

(03-01-2019, 10:25 AM)GMDino Wrote: Indeed.  If more voters can get that Trump will be one term.

You mean if more people decide what's true or not solely based on partisanship?  I agree, that would be a pleasant development.

The ability to know whether or not Cohen lied the other day is irrelevant to the comment. He said Republicans are upset that he is no longer lying FOR Trump, which, whether or not anything he said is true, he wasn't trying to protect Trump anymore. 

(03-01-2019, 11:13 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The ability to know whether or not Cohen lied the other day is irrelevant to the comment. He said Republicans are upset that he is no longer lying FOR Trump, which, whether or not anything he said is true, he wasn't trying to protect Trump anymore. 

Shut up

(03-01-2019, 10:28 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: WTF is up with that dude's hair?

He's rocking the Jewfro as best as he can

(03-01-2019, 10:27 AM)michaelsean Wrote: You guys are kind of no different than them.  A lot of unsubstantiated claims from a liar and dirtball that you guys are willing to buy because you like what he's saying.  

Verifying his claims will require more evidence. The payments seems pretty substantiated given the checks, Rudy's comments, and all of the documented aspects of the transaction between him and Stormy's lawyer.

His claims about being the one to threaten legal action against schools if they release records and businesses after they were ripped off is documented. 

The tax evasion stuff, though, will require evidence. He's claiming Trump devalued properties for tax purposes. Let's see those tax returns. 

(03-01-2019, 11:14 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Shut up

You shut up!
(03-01-2019, 11:18 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Verifying his claims will require more evidence. The payments seems pretty substantiated given the checks, Rudy's comments, and all of the documented aspects of the transaction between him and Stormy's lawyer.

His claims about being the one to threaten legal action against schools if they release records and businesses after they were ripped off is documented. 

The tax evasion stuff, though, will require evidence. He's claiming Trump devalued properties for tax purposes. Let's see those tax returns. 

I'm sure there's plenty of truth in his testimony, but I also have no reason to believe he's also not lying at times.  If they just run with what's verifiable then fine, but if you can't verify it then it really shouldn't be considered reliable.

(03-01-2019, 11:19 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: You shut up!

You want some of this too?  Fine by me.  Bunch of pot smoking hippies.

(03-01-2019, 11:18 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Verifying his claims will require more evidence. The payments seems pretty substantiated given the checks, Rudy's comments, and all of the documented aspects of the transaction between him and Stormy's lawyer.

And he seemed pretty free with saying he didn't know things or that some questions were wrong.

That's why he presented the evidence he did and why he had two closed door meetings I assume.
[Image: 52846935_2605697642856607_36375547037488...e=5D1D3D1D]

Just an observation.

Carry on.