Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cohen hearing
lol, this tool from Florida is saying there's no evidence that Donald Trump ever paid back Cohen for paying off Stormy Daniels. The checks don't prove anything. An NDA doesn't. Cohen paying her lawyer $135,000 isn't. Rudy, as Trump's new attorney, admitting payments were made isn't.

LOLOLOL
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-27-2019, 03:30 PM)jj22 Wrote: All the things Comey is going to prison for that he lied about to cover for Trump. You know that Republicans and the rest of America now recognized he lied about. Unless you disagree with the attacks on him from Republicans calling him a liar.

So now the question is only can we indict a sitting President. And that is all really that is left to debate.

[Alex Trebek voice]Sorry. The correct answer is "What is nothing?" Trump has been convicted of no crimes since the start of his presidential campaign. [/Alex Trebek voice]
[Image: giphy.gif]
(02-27-2019, 03:20 PM)PhilHos Wrote: And what crimes has Trump been convicted off? 

He just agreed to pay $25 million to avoid fraud charges over Trump University.

In 1975 he made a large payment for violating the Fair Housing Act.

In 1988 he paid $750K for SEC violations.

In 2000 Trump paid $250K for violating state lobbying regulations.

Ivana Trump was granted a divorce because the court found that Trump was guilty of cruel and inhumane treatment.

Trump's attorney has admitted Trump was guilty of violating campaign finance laws in regard to the hush money paid to Stormy Daniels.
(02-27-2019, 04:23 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He just agreed to pay $25 million to avoid fraud charges over Trump University.

Ivana Trump was granted a divorce because the court found that Trump was guilty of cruel and inhumane treatment.

Trump's attorney has admitted Trump was guilty of violating campaign finance laws in regard to the hush money paid to Stormy Daniels.

I'm starting to think people with lots of money can buy their way out of things.
(02-27-2019, 03:34 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: clay higgins trying to make a case for being a bigger idiot than gibbs.

'incredulentloly'  

these are the people we're putting in charge.  pathetic.

NO idea who HIggins is, but did he say "incredulentloly" or "incredulously" because the latter is indeed a word.

Just sayin'.
(02-27-2019, 04:19 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: lol, this tool from Florida is saying there's no evidence that Donald Trump ever paid back Cohen for paying off Stormy Daniels. The checks don't prove anything. An NDA doesn't. Cohen paying her lawyer $135,000 isn't. Rudy, as Trump's new attorney, admitting payments were made isn't.

LOLOLOL

HAHAHAHAAH

Mr. Trump doesnt have email.

LOCK HER UP!
(02-27-2019, 04:23 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He just agreed to pay $25 million to avoid fraud charges over Trump University.

Allow me to clarify: i meant since the start of his presidential campaign since when Dems call Trump guilty of committing crimes and deserving impeachment, they aren't talking about his SEC violations.
(02-27-2019, 04:19 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: lol, this tool from Florida is saying there's no evidence that Donald Trump ever paid back Cohen for paying off Stormy Daniels. The checks don't prove anything. An NDA doesn't. Cohen paying her lawyer $135,000 isn't. Rudy, as Trump's new attorney, admitting payments were made isn't.

LOLOLOL

Yeah these guys didn't think through their gotcha questions.

At least the one that are making speeches don't get caught not knowing anything about the topics they ask about.

I did get a kick out of one member saying how much money they were wasting because of how fast the debt is rising...with no sense of irony that the GOP budget is currently in effect and their tax cut added to the deficit.
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-27-2019, 04:39 PM)GMDino Wrote: Yeah these guys didn't think through their gotcha questions.

At least the one that are making speeches don't get caught not knowing anything about the topics they ask about.

I did get a kick out of one member saying how much money they were wasting because of how fast the debt is rising...with no sense of irony that the GOP budget is currently in effect and their tax cut added to the deficit.

I believe mr Chip Roy thanked GOD his wife wasn't watching.  

Oh THANK YOU JEEBUS!
(02-27-2019, 04:30 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Allow me to clarify: i meant since the start of his presidential campaign since when Dems call Trump guilty of committing crimes and deserving impeachment, they aren't talking about his SEC violations.

Then what the hell does Hillary Clinton have to do with it?

BTW his attorney has admitted that Trump violated campaign finance laws and it appears there is evidence to support that.
As an european, I'm shocked of the rudeness of your congressmen.

One another thing I understood is that our craziest right wing politician would be considered in America as a democrat.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(02-27-2019, 04:22 PM)PhilHos Wrote: [Alex Trebek voice]Sorry. The correct answer is "What is nothing?" Trump has been convicted of no crimes since the start of his presidential campaign. [/Alex Trebek voice]

Yes we both know he hasn't been convicted and the argument is can a sitting president be indicted.

But according to you a conviction isn't needed for Hillary.

"Interesting".

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
All this talk here about Hillary. Really? Well as far as I know she was NEVER found guilty or even charged with a crime, not even found to have broken the law as far as I know. BUT, for the sake of argument, let's say she's a dirty crook, what does that have to do with what's going on with Donald J. Trump and today's proceedings or any ongoing investigations involving the current President? Does making Hillary Clinton" 'Da bad guy" excuse Donald Trump from possible criminal activities? If they both broke the law, LOCK THEM BOTH UP. We'll make the prison space.
(02-27-2019, 03:36 PM)michaelsean Wrote: OK i have to ask.  You've said 50 yeas several times so it's not a typo.  What has been 50 years?  And I would certainly say she's done some things that they just couldn't prove.  Anyone who says "I don't recall" as often as she did is hiding something.  Or miraculously finds something on the coffee table that was missing for a year.

The Clintons have been investigated over 1500 times the last 50 years.

I know crazy right.

Someone tell my how the Republicans who ran both House and Senate and Presidency on multiple occasions over the last 50 years won't convict her of anything.... Not even against her associates.

Someone.... Anyone....

But it's the Clintons and they've been trying to find something on Hillary for years.

It only took Republicans less than a year to get Trumps campaign associates, and potentially Trump.

(02-27-2019, 04:44 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: As an european, I'm shocked of the rudeness of your congressmen.

And yet we complain our government doesn't represent us.  Well, other than the mostly white and ultra rich part...they're way off on that...but the rudeness is spot on and that's what counts!

PS - Europe isn't #1!!!  HAHA!!!
(02-27-2019, 04:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Then what the hell does Hillary Clinton have to do with it?

BTW his attorney has admitted that Trump violated campaign finance laws and it appears there is evidence to support that.

Hillary was not convicted of crimes people have accused her of, yet people still say she broke the law.
Trump has not been convicted of crimes people have accused him of, yet people still say he broke the law.

Those that defended Hillary are also the ones accusing Trump. Those that accused Hillary are also the ones defending Trump. (Yes, there are exceptions to each). BOTH are being hypocritical.

It's not that difficult a point to understand.
(02-27-2019, 04:45 PM)jj22 Wrote: Yes we both know he hasn't been convicted

Yep.

(02-27-2019, 04:45 PM)jj22 Wrote: the argument is can a sitting president be indicted.

Uhh, tha'ts not what I was arguing.

(02-27-2019, 04:45 PM)jj22 Wrote: But according to you a conviction isn't needed for Hillary.

No, I'm pointing out the hypocrisy from those who defended Hillary but are attacking Trump as well as those that are currently defending Trump but attacked Hillary.
Hillary:
Indictments revolving around her after 50 years and thousands of investigations. -0-

Trump:
Indictments revolving around him (so far), in less than 2 years - 10+ and counting.

I think the Trump people are on to something.

(02-27-2019, 04:46 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: All this talk here about Hillary. Really? Well as far as I know she was NEVER found guilty or even charged with a crime, not even found to have broken the law as far as I know. BUT, for the sake of argument, let's say she's a dirty crook, what does that have to do with what's going on with Donald J. Trump and today's proceedings or any ongoing investigations involving the current President? Does making Hillary Clinton" 'Da bad guy" excuse Donald Trump from possible criminal activities? If they both broke the law, LOCK THEM BOTH UP. We'll make the prison space.

It's my fault. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy in American politics using Hillary as an example and so many were rushing to prove me right by defending her, that it's kinda derailed the thread somewhat and for that, I apologize.
(02-27-2019, 04:56 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Uhh, tha'ts not what I was arguing.

That's what you should be arguing, because we have enough proof Trump is guilty of enough crimes that would put him in prison.

We have Trump Jr.'s confession
We have Cohen going to prison for lying with the Republicans celebrating him going to prison for lying - even given he lied to hide truth about Trump (they don't want you to put that together tho).
We have Tweets of Trump obstructing justice and threatening witnesses.

But hey, who is paying attention right.