Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coin flip…
If we lose, as AFCN champs, and play the ravens it results to a coin flip.

Instead of all this bull crap, why not flip the coin for last week, deal with the results and move on.

Better yet, but 57 orange balls and 43 blue balls in a machine and see what color pops out, like the lottery, or bingo. (57% was our odds of winning on Monday)

F em all.

#theygottaplayus
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2023, 11:58 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: If we lose, as AFCN champs, and play the ravens it results to a coin flip.

Instead of all this bull crap, why not flip the coin for last week, deal with the results and move on.

Better yet, but 57 orange balls and 43 blue balls in a machine and see what color pops out, like the lottery, or bingo.  (57% was our odds of winning on Monday)

F em all.

#theygottaplayus

After this outcome and decision, i'm done with the NFL
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 12:02 AM)bengals73 Wrote: After this outcome and decision, i'm done with the NFL

I said I was done after the phantom flag in the endzone in the Superbowl cost us a title. This may just be it for me, too.

The NFL is a rigged product(not scripted, but rigged).
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 12:02 AM)bengals73 Wrote: After this outcome and decision, i'm done with the NFL
I quit watching for years. I came back early last season. I was just about to start buying merchandise again. Not now. I"ll also be cancelling my NFL Network subscription that I started a few months back.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
If we lose to a 3rd string QB maybe we need to go on the road, let's take care of business like we are supposed to be a championship team.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 12:20 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I quit watching for years. I came back early last season. I was just about to start buying merchandise again. Not now. I"ll also be cancelling my NFL Network subscription that I started a few months back.

Good for you. I wish more would do the same.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 12:20 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I quit watching for years. I came back early last season. I was just  about to start buying merchandise again. Not now. I"ll also be cancelling my NFL Network subscription that I started a few months back.

Well least you will save some money 
Reply/Quote