Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
College Football Survivor Week #2
BengalHawk62 must make 3 picks next week, 1 to replace Nebraska from last week due to the Nebraska game being cancelled from Week #1 due to storms.

Need 2 picks from the following.
Not allowed to pick teams next to board name.

QueenCitySouth (OKST, TXA&M)
bfine32 (KY, BOIST)
Bengal Dude (PENNST, STAN)
BengalHawk62 (WISC)

Schedule: http://www.espn.com/college-football/schedule/_/week/2
Reply/Quote
I must retire from the college ranks. I'm terrible at college football picks. However, I will do the NFL games here.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2018, 10:00 AM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: Since the Nebraska game was cancelled due to storms, BengalHawk 62 must replace the Nebraska pick from Week #1 with either a pick from Miami-LSU tonight or Virginia Tech-Florida State Monday.

Need 2 picks from the following.
Not allowed to pick teams next to board name.

QueenCitySouth (OKST, TXA&M)
bfine32 (KY, BOIST)
Bengal Dude (PENNST, STAN)

Pending
BengalHawk62 (WISC)

Schedule: http://www.espn.com/college-football/schedule/_/week/2
I do believe Hawk should be given the option of picking 3 next week. Those are 2 closely contested (at least on paper) games.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2018, 04:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I do believe Hawk should be given the option of picking 3 next week. Those are 2 closely contested (at least on paper) games.

I’ll do whatever you guys think. But I gotta agree with bfine here. Let me pick three next week. I didn’t pick from these last two games for a reason. They were pretty much pick ‘ems from the start.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Washington State
NC State
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2018, 04:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I do believe Hawk should be given the option of picking 3 next week. Those are 2 closely contested (at least on paper) games.

I have edited original post to let BH62 know he must make 3 picks this week to make up for last week's Nebraska game.
Reply/Quote
Boston College
LSU

Boise State
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Towson @ WAKE FOREST
Western Illinois @ ILLINOIS
Reply/Quote
[Image: hot9.jpg]

[Image: V-tech-Girls-Cropped-1.jpg]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote