Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
College Football Survivor Week #9
bfine32 is the only player remaining after 8 weeks.

Still about 6 weeks left in the season, I will re-start the game and invite everyone back under the same rules

FBS vs FBS only.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/schedule/_/week/9
Reply/Quote
Ohio STate
Texas A&M
Reply/Quote
Louisville
Texas A&M
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Lone survivor of the College survivor

One of 4 remaining in the NFL survivor

Currently sitting in third in NFL pick em

Think we can all agree who is the most talented in this forum.

A game I would like to recommend next year is a total scores game (NFL or College) same rules as survivor as far as team selection; however, you are not eliminated, your score is point differential. For instance I picked Dallas over Philly and Dallas won by 12; I'd have 12 points, the following week I picked LA over ATL and ATL won by 10: my total would be 2, ect...
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2016, 06:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Lone survivor of the College survivor

One of 4 remaining in the NFL survivor

Currently sitting in third in NFL pick em

Think we can all agree who is the most talented in this forum.

A game I would like to recommend next year is a total scores game (NFL or College) same rules as survivor as far as team selection; however, you are not eliminated, your score is point differential. For instance I picked Dallas over Philly and Dallas won by 12; I'd have 12 points, the following week I picked LA over ATL and ATL won by 10: my total would be 2, ect...

I agree that I am the most talented on the forum. I just keep forgetting to make my picks. This year I missed a whole week last year it was like every damn Thursday night game. Worst part is those always seem to be easier picks too Sad  Ninja

Also I love the idea of that game
Reply/Quote
This is my O face.  Pervert

Ohio State

Oklahoma
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
I will not be participating in the second half. Once out, always out until next year. Congrats to bfine32 on the win.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
[Image: 1oklahoma.jpg]

[Image: hot9.jpg]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote