Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
College Pro Day Tracker
(04-02-2021, 04:45 PM)Synric Wrote: Alot of people thought inclincluding myself Slater was going to come in closer to 32 the 33 was a very nice surprise.

If only they would let Penei Sewell and Kayvon Thibodeaux pad up and go at it like 4 or 5 times lol.

Yes!  I was thinking this morning that after that show Chase put on how undynamic Sewel's workout would be just by the nature of his position and that he really needed to get Thibodeaux to run some live action reps with him. Hell it would be just a solid business decision if it raises his draft stock a few positions.  The difference last year between 5th (Tua) and 8th (Simmons) was almost $10 million! Sure there is a QB premium for Tua, but I'd cut Thibodeaux a nice check for helping me make several million more.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
Penei Sewell's testing. But wanted to guy Thomas Graham in here too. I think he's going to be an excellent slot corner.

I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Today and Saturday are the Combine medical exams. Liam Eichenberg, Aaron Banks and Ade Ogundeji all tested positive for Covid19 and are not in Indy.

Reply/Quote
Pro Days are officially over (some single workouts scheduled) and it ends with the Bengals continuing their tour of late day 2 to day 3 defensive lineman. Bengals had a DL Coach in Houston to look at Payton Turner who put up some outstanding numbers.

Reply/Quote
(04-11-2021, 07:21 AM)Synric Wrote: Pro Days are officially over (some single workouts scheduled) and it ends with the Bengals continuing their tour of late day 2 to day 3 defensive lineman. Bengals had a DL Coach in Houston to look at Payton Turner who put up some outstanding numbers.

I like Turner as a Rd 3 or Rd 4 selection.
Would also be fine with Stevenson as a Rd 5-or-later depth WR and returner to replace Erickson.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-13-2021, 04:17 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I like Turner as a Rd 3 or Rd 4 selection.
Would also be fine with Stevenson as a Rd 5-or-later depth WR and returner to replace Erickson.

I don’t know what kind of DE/Edge player they are looking for.

Anarumo didn’t like Dunlop as a scheme fit. I’ve seen an online breakdown of Lou’s scheme show Dunlop covering a slot WR. Not ideal for a 4-3 DE.

So then I think maybe their looking more for 3-4 OLBer types who might be able to drop into coverage a little better.

And then they sign Trey Hendrickson who is more of a traditional 4-3 DE like Dunlop.
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2021, 06:12 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I don’t know what kind of DE/Edge player they are looking for.

Anarumo didn’t like Dunlop as a scheme fit. I’ve seen an online breakdown of Lou’s scheme show Dunlop covering a slot WR. Not ideal for a 4-3 DE.

So then I think maybe their looking more for 3-4 OLBer types who might be  able to drop into coverage a little better.

And then they sign Trey Hendrickson who is more of a traditional 4-3 DE like Dunlop.

I believe it was a Hobson article, but there was definitely an explicit statement somewhere saying the Bengals want a traditional 4-3 DE.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Those Payton Turner numbers are a bit mind boggling for an End!

3rd round selection?
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2021, 04:17 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I like Turner as a Rd 3 or Rd 4 selection.

Same. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2021, 06:12 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I don’t know what kind of DE/Edge player they are looking for.

So then I think maybe their looking more for 3-4 OLBer types who might be able to drop into coverage a little better.

*Dunlap

Dunlop is a tennis ball.

Reply/Quote