Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High school locker rooms and transgender
(11-07-2015, 02:38 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Here's the issue with words we have chosen to filter, which aren't many by way...

Does not having the ability to use the word 'tr***y', or something like the N word, somehow limit your ability to communicate or get your point across? Does not allowing such words make conversation somehow more difficult? Does using words like transgender or African-American limit your thought process? 

Of course not. You can choose to focus on a few words that are not permitted, or instead, just make use with the rest of the English language.  :snark:

I have no issue with this. But when I used transsexual and transgender before pat still called me a bigot and claimed I was insulting. Then It was insulting to use he, she, him, or her.

My point was it was a personal beef with me instead of it actually being an insult. There is never any motivation to change if it's an insult after using the words the PC police want you to use. When I was told to use the term 5 wolf spirit.... That's when I had enough of the nonsense.

That's why I used what I used.