Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
College vs the XFL
WVU's All Big 12 safety Kenny Robinson was no longer on the team. After academic issues in the spring it looks like hes going to forgo his last 2 years of eligibility to go to the XFL.

Robinson had alot of talent and looked like he was going to be at the very least a 3rd or 4th round pick. I think this is crazy because hes giving up millions just because he doesnt want to go to class and study.

Side note: WVU looked awful I'm predicting a 3 win season. The QB Austin Kendall was almost as bad as the offensive line. His skillset did not match the offense...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
How is he giving up millions? He will still be draft eligible next year.
Reply/Quote
It's a good càse study and if you're the NFL don't you want to see more players do this. See how they react playing against grown men in a professional atmosphere instead of College where it's still somewhat amateur?
Has for Robinson he gets to train and do nothing but football should for the next two seasons. Should be good for him.
Fred toast actually has some interesting thoughts on this hope he responds to this thread.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote