Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collinsworth Just Said Bengals Should Take Will Fuller, WR
(03-17-2016, 03:11 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Won a Super Bowl ring in '13 when he had 5.5 sacks for the Seahawks.

(03-17-2016, 03:15 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Started 24 games for the Bears in '10-'11.

And neither got significant playing time here.  They were passed over for other players.  You can argue that the team was shrewd in drafting them, but the talent evaluators let them go for arguably lesser talents  to stick on the roster.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2016, 06:11 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: I would be pretty livid if we drafted Ted Ginn Jr

Yeah, because 44 for 739 @ 16.8 per and 10 TD's is an absolutely terrible season.  Yawn

Screw Collinsburgh! I'm sure that Fuller is on the radar right there with Doctson and Coleman. He's not really going out on a limb with the pick of Fuller.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2016, 08:44 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Yeah, because 44 for 739 @ 16.8 per and 10 TD's is an absolutely terrible season.  Yawn

Screw Collinsburgh! I'm sure that Fuller is on the radar right there with Doctson and Coleman. He's not really going out on a limb with the pick of Fuller.

for a guy who was drafted in the first round, year it is pretty bad. Look at his whole career. 
That's Fuller's potential right there. 
Lot of drops. Not a physical player. 
Great speed. Occasional big play.
Reply/Quote
I dont think we would draft a small one dimensional WR in the first. We like speed. But we also really like size.

I like Fuller but not first round like. A drop prone fast WR in the first is an Al Davis type move. Like a Heyward Bey pick.

I would think the one dimensional types bust way more often than well rounded ones.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2016, 09:24 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: for a guy who was drafted in the first round, year it is pretty bad. Look at his whole career. 
That's Fuller's potential right there. 
Lot of drops. Not a physical player. 
Great speed. Occasional big play.

For the record I'm not high on Fuller either.
I like Thomas,Doctson,Allison, and Shepard at the moment. Obviously, I like the latter two in rds after rd 1. I like Treadwell and Miller also but one is a pipe dream and the other a project. Coleman and Fuller concern me.
Reply/Quote
Treadwell, Coleman, Doctson is who I want in that order.
Reply/Quote
Given what they offerred for Marvin Jones they may get frisky enough to trade up for Treadwell. Especially if they think the kid is a stud. They seem ready to pay up to win now.
Reply/Quote