Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ricky Williams Introduces His Own Weed Brand!
Remember when Ricky Williams retired from the NFL so that he could smoke weed?!

Now, he's rolling out his own brand of marijuana!

Quote:Ricky Williams is no longer just a Heisman Trophy winner, a former Miami Dolphins running back, and a 10-year veteran of the NFL. Now he’s also the purveyor of his own brand of marijuana products.

According to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, Real Wellness by Ricky Williams products went on sale on Tuesday in California. As you probably guessed by the name, the products are health-focused. They’ll won’t be available recreationally (which is now legal in California), but will be sold in medical marijuana dispensaries. Real Wellness is starting with six different products: a salve, two tonics, and three types of vape cartridges.

Real Wellness is a reflection of Williams’ worldview. He’s studied herbalism and has been a strong advocate for the legalization of marijuana. He also supports use for athletes as a way of managing pain. Williams also suspended twice during his playing career for using weed, so it shouldn’t surprise anyone that he now has his own marijuana brand.

Williams is obviously serious about marijuana’s medical advantages, but of course he knows how to have fun with it. In February, he hosted a weed-friendly Super Bowl party that was so popular, Williams had to triple the number of available spots from 50 to 150.

That sounds like a good time.

If you’re interested in purchasing any of Williams’ Real Wellness products, you’ll have to head to California — medical marijuana is legal in 29 states, but you can only buy his salve or vape cartridges there.

I do wonder why he's not selling it recreationally and only selling people looking to use it for health reasons since it just became legal in California. That makes it even more ironic.

Good for him!
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2018, 08:47 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Remember when Ricky Williams retired from the NFL so that he could smoke weed?!  

Now, he's rolling out his own brand of marijuana!

I do wonder why he's not selling it recreationally and only selling people looking to use it for health reasons since it just became legal in California.  That makes it even more ironic.

Good for him!

He studied the field so it seems he is selling it to his study and not people who just want to get high. Or at least that's my take. Sounds legit, right?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Got to get me some of that "Sticky Ricky".
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2018, 09:20 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: He studied the field so it seems he is selling it to his study and not people who just want to get high. Or at least that's my take. Sounds legit, right?

He should be promoting it over alcohol since alcohol kills brain cells and weed grows them back or, at the very least, doesn't kill brain cells.
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2018, 04:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He should be promoting it over alcohol since alcohol kills brain cells.

Whachu talkin bout Brad!

[Image: whatchatalkinabout.jpg]

Reply/Quote
The Tricky Ricky Chronic: The weed worth trading an NFL career for!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
There's about 1 2 non-Bengal NFL jerseys I've ever bought and Ricky's Dolphins jersey was one of them. It was own little protest of why we couldn't smoke weed in the Military
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-21-2018, 04:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He should be promoting it over alcohol since alcohol kills brain cells and weed grows them back or, at the very least, doesn't kill brain cells.

it just preserves them in green jelly.
Reply/Quote