Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Color change....
I saw somewhere that you can change the colors of the board, and now I can't remember where that is. Somehow....my page on my phone is blue now....and the Bengal header is gone.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 08:25 PM)Wyche Wrote: I saw somewhere that you can change the colors of the board, and now I can't remember where that is.  Somehow....my page on my phone is blue now....and the Bengal header is gone.

You should likely avoid playing with anything in "settings" while indulging alcohol.. LOL

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 08:29 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You should likely avoid playing with anything in "settings" while indulging alcohol.. LOL

How'd you know ? Confused

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 08:40 PM)Wyche Wrote: How'd you know ? Confused

I'm got same issue on my phone wyche, but it's working fine. 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 08:40 PM)Wyche Wrote: How'd you know ? Confused

Eh, just call it a lucky guess.. Cool

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 08:50 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: I'm got same issue on my phone wyche, but it's working fine. 

Huh......yeah....mine's working fine too....just all blue.

(12-02-2015, 09:00 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Eh, just call it a lucky guess.. Cool

Wink

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 09:07 PM)Wyche Wrote: Huh......yeah....mine's working fine too....just all blue.

Wink

What kind of phone are you using?  You're probably just getting the mobile version of the site.  Depending on your phone browser, you could 'request desktop version' of the site in the settings.
Reply/Quote
Mine is blue as well. I'm on my phone, but I use it on my phone 95% of the time that I'm on and it's always orange.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
it's just the new theme. Welcome to the colts message board!

Mellow
Reply/Quote
Is yours showing up in mobile version only wyche? Can't change mine. It's like that old gobengal site :angry:

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 09:12 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: What kind of phone are you using?  You're probably just getting the mobile version of the site.  Depending on your phone browser, you could 'request desktop version' of the site in the settings.

LG...I've used desktop and mobile version , it's on the desktop setting now....I dunno what happened....but it's back to normal this morning.

(12-02-2015, 09:28 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Mine is blue as well.  I'm on my phone, but I use it on my phone 95% of the time that I'm on and it's always orange.

I alternate between phone and work computer. There is a place where you can change colors...I just can't remember where I saw it.  I hadn't changed it....must've been some kind of update or something.

Benton
(12-02-2015, 09:30 PM)Benton Wrote: it's just the new theme. Welcome to the colts message board!

Mellow

Confused   LMAO

(12-03-2015, 08:13 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Is yours showing up in mobile version only wyche? Can't change mine. It's like that old gobengal site  :angry:

No....it was still desktop....but it was just all blue.  It's still on desktop , and it's back to normal.  This phone does screwy things on this site anyway.  

Reply/Quote
I must have changed something cause mine was blue also,but now it's mobile version  :angry:  I knew I shouldn't have let my computer skills take over yesterday or lack there of.  LMAO Run a 1/2 million dollar piece of mining equipment,but a phone kicks your ass Ninja

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 09:45 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: I must have changed something cause mine was blue also,but now it's mobile version  :angry:  I knew I shouldn't have let my computer skills take over yesterday or lack there of.  LMAO Run a 1/2 million dollar piece of mining equipment,but a phone kicks your ass Ninja

I hear ya....ran excavators, loaders, back dumps, bobcats, transits, total station, laser levels, pipe lasers, estimating software, digitizer boards, and concrete plants......but the phone, oh that damn phone. Hilarious

Reply/Quote