Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colorado Mass Shooting
In case you missed it.

I guess they are so common now folks don't want to start talking about them before the next one happens.  But, to be fair, there has already been another one. 

And it was sandwiched between that one and the OTHER shooting in VA that happened before it.

Just a couple things though:

1) The shooter.

The grandson of a republican congressman from California who supported the Jan 6 event to the Revolutonary war.

He was arrested and charged last year after making a bomb threat...but for "some reason" those charges were dropped.

His dad, who the shooter claimed at 16 that he no longer has contact with, was just glad his mass murdering son wasn't gay.

But the lawyer for the killer says he identifies as binary.

2) And of course we have the gop response:

Boebert is a "victim" too. 

Jenna Ellis says the REAL tragedy is the victims are in hell for their lifestyle choice.

I'd share more but other than "thoughts and prayers" the right wing noise machine went silent for awhile.  They will return to demonizing anyone who isn't straight and christian when the news dies down.

But I will add the response from the VA governor who knows why these shooting happen!  Mental illness!  

Now if we could get all the other countries in the world to tell us how they got rid of mental illness and solved their mass shooting problem!  Ninja

Oh, did I forget to mention that the gop voted against mental health legislation?  Two months ago?

I mean it is ALMOST like they are just full of it and don't really care about you at all.  Weird.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
The shooter supposedly identifies as non-binary. He was taught to hate himself and everyone like him. And we see the result

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
So his lawyer has asked that he not be referred to as Mr or Mrs in court....but rather Mx. He also says that he is neither neither M or F but rather THEY.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 08:21 AM)Goalpost Wrote: So his lawyer has asked that he not be referred to as Mr or Mrs in court....but rather Mx. He also says that he is neither neither M or F but rather THEY.

*Their lawyer.

*They also say *they are neither M or F.

We can’t be out here just misgendering murderers, now.
Reply/Quote
Judging from the video, I think the dad might be a high level methemetician. You rarely hear from parents of mass murderers, and when you do it's either strong distancing or expressions of shock and contrition for what their kids did.

It will be really interesting to see how the impact of the MAGA movement plays out in terms of violent, selfish, unemapatheitc parents raising kids to blame every aspect of their lives on immigrants and da Jooz, plus a few devilworshipping baby eaters along the way. I view the new far right as a reflection of the Islamic Fundamentlaists in the Middle East. The kids, particularly the men and boys become ripe for radicalization when they become sexually frustrated, and you're starting to see that here, and their anger is easily manipulated for violent and suicidal purposes.

Look no further than people like Nick Fuentes and Jordan Peterson if you think I'm exaggerating. These two have made careers and celebrity statuses out of appealing to young right wingers that can't get girls to sleep with them. Fuentes glorifies not getting laid, which is basically like glorifying your own literal biological failure, ie the biggest failure any living thing can suffer.

People like this shooter will become the weapons of the jilted MAGA movement. They will kill more people. Lots of them. They will sit home playing first person shooter games and listening to Nazi Nick and the rest of the Incel enablers who tell them to take their inability to get off out on the "woke" people that caused their lives to be failures. They will seek relief and justification in fundamentalist Christianity and hard-right politics. Kids like this are powerful weapons, as is their anger and sense of detachment. The far right will manipulate this for their own ends, and as you see in this dad's case, they will eventually stop even being ashamed or apologetic.

Also, I think it's great that dad taught the kid to use violence to get immediate results, only to have him get his face beaten in by an unarmed left wing pro-gay ally that was much smaller than he was. Violence appeals to a lot of young men, but there's always someone who's a lot better at it than you. If it's your only approach to resolving conflict, you will eventually find out the hard way that it never should have been your go-to.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 11:43 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: *Their lawyer.

*They also say *they are neither M or F.

We can’t be out here just misgendering murderers, now.

Oops.  Thanks for the correction.      
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2022, 12:11 PM)GMDino Wrote: In case you missed it.

I guess they are so common now folks don't want to start talking about them before the next one happens.  But, to be fair, there has already been another one. 

And it was sandwiched between that one and the OTHER shooting in VA that happened before it.

Just a couple things though:

1) The shooter.

The grandson of a republican congressman from California who supported the Jan 6 event to the Revolutonary war.

He was arrested and charged last year after making a bomb threat...but for "some reason" those charges were dropped.

His dad, who the shooter claimed at 16 that he no longer has contact with, was just glad his mass murdering son wasn't gay.

But the lawyer for the killer says he identifies as binary.

2) And of course we have the gop response:

Boebert is a "victim" too. 

Jenna Ellis says the REAL tragedy is the victims are in hell for their lifestyle choice.

I'd share more but other than "thoughts and prayers" the right wing noise machine went silent for awhile.  They will return to demonizing anyone who isn't straight and christian when the news dies down.

But I will add the response from the VA governor who knows why these shooting happen!  Mental illness!  

Now if we could get all the other countries in the world to tell us how they got rid of mental illness and solved their mass shooting problem!  Ninja

Oh, did I forget to mention that the gop voted against mental health legislation?  Two months ago?

I mean it is ALMOST like they are just full of it and don't really care about you at all.  Weird.

Seems their might be a pattern here.
Reply/Quote
we blaming everyone but the shooter again?
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 05:47 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: we blaming everyone but the shooter again?

What do you expect?  This is the same country that followed 9/11 by launching a 20+ year war on terror rather than just blaming the guys who hijacked the planes and declaring the problem solved once they all died in the crashes.
Reply/Quote
Hmm.

Well our human population just passed the 8 billion mark.

Whatever Colorado is trying to do. They won't win.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 05:47 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: we blaming everyone but the shooter again?

The shooter is the one responsible for the shootings. But what turned him into a killer?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
so sad to my heart to keep seeing these headlines. i dont know what the right answer is but this has to stop
Reply/Quote