Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Colt's Fan must be sad..
Not only is Peyton Manning still a starting QB, his backup team, the Colts, are getting their asses whipped by the Steelers.

Wait, are the Steelers one of the many teams that he "respects"??
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I finally root for the colts and they shit the bed
Reply/Quote
Good ol fanofeleventeams4ever....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Shitass craptrash shit team.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 11:59 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: I finally root for the colts and they shit the bed

That's exactly what coltsturd4eva does at night when he thinks about Jake Delhomme railing his ex lady friend.
Reply/Quote
All I can say is I'm glad we have a 3 game lead on the Steelers, because right now Ben and the three receivers are ridiculous.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
The Colts are atrocious.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 12:28 PM)Big Boss Wrote: The Colts are atrocious.

Its ok because "insert team name here"fan4ever has switched to his 2nd, 3rd, and 4th favorite teams.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 12:01 PM)michaelsean Wrote: All I can say is I'm glad we have a 3 game lead on the Steelers, because right now Ben and the three receivers are ridiculous.

or the colts defense is just that bad
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 11:58 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Not only is Peyton Manning still a starting QB, his backup team, the Colts, are getting their asses whipped by the Steelers.

Wait, are the Steelers one of the many teams that he "respects"??

"Yes", they are. But you already know that, right?
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 10:57 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: or the colts defense is just that bad

They're spotty. Some games they're good. Other times they're bad - like in the Steelers game.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 12:01 PM)michaelsean Wrote: All I can say is I'm glad we have a 3 game lead on the Steelers, because right now Ben and the three receivers are ridiculous.

Not only that, Deangelo Williams hasn't been too much of a step down from Bell...  Either way, they (The Steelers) are walking/ limping outta of PBS with a L.  The Bengals aren't the Colts.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 09:27 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: They're spotty. Some games they're good. Other times they're bad - like in the Steelers game.

In that game, one could make the same case as the Browns...  They quit. Mellow

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 11:15 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: In that game, one could make the same case as the Browns...  They quit. Mellow

They didn't quit. They just weren't good enough to beat the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 12:02 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: They didn't quit. They just weren't good enough to beat the Steelers.

Or make the playoffs in an awful division. Oh, wait, that'll be in a few weeks. My bad
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 12:02 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: They didn't quit. They just weren't good enough to beat the Steelers.

The steelers did to the colts what the Bengals did to the browns. In both cases, it was like an NFL team whipping the snot out of a bad college team.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 12:20 AM)Beaker Wrote: The steelers did to the colts what the Bengals did to the browns. In both cases, it was like an NFL team whipping the snot out of a bad college team.

Keep talking like that! Mr. Fan of a team that hasn't won a playoff game in over 20 years. Did you see what happened to Ronda Rousey after she spent weeks talking about how big and bad she was?  Wink
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 07:18 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Keep talking like that! Mr. Fan of a team that hasn't won a playoff game in over 20 years. Did you see what happened to Ronda Rousey after she spent weeks talking about how big and bad she was?  Wink

Yup....the colts were rhonda rousey and the steelers head kicked them.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 07:18 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Keep talking like that! Mr. Fan of a team that hasn't won a playoff game in over 20 years. Did you see what happened to Ronda Rousey after she spent weeks talking about how big and bad she was?  Wink

Dude, it's bad enough when you have to use other people's failures to smack someone, but... Ronda Rousey? Really? 
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2015, 11:50 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Dude, it's bad enough when you have to use other people's failures to smack someone, but... Ronda Rousey? Really? 

Nothing new with this guy.. Anytime his precious colts lose he comes in here all butthurt and talks about the Bengals not winning a playoff game in over 20 years. 

/yawn
Reply/Quote