Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Colt's Fan must be sad..
Woo boy, look at that drop! Colts are now what? Ninth seed? Tenth?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 10:31 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Woo boy, look at that drop!  Colts are now what?  Ninth seed?  Tenth?

Might as well be the 33rd seed now.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2015, 11:21 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Boy that really hurt.  You're good at this, ****boi!

Whats up with the tigers tail in your sig?  Looks like its buried under a pile of rocks. The tiger is obviously in pain.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 10:48 PM)Vlad Wrote: Whats up with the tigers tail in your sig?  Looks like its buried under a pile of rocks. The tiger is obviously in pain.

The tiger is mad because a cheating ass steeler player threw a rock on his tail. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 08:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Wow, and it actually happened.  Any sign of coltsfan around here?

I'm here.

I got nothin'... go ahead and smack. That was an awful game. The Colts looked like they're taking football coaching from the Browns.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 11:02 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: I'm here.

I got nothin'... go ahead and smack. That was an awful game. The Colts looked like they're taking football coaching from the Browns.

Don't worry. It can only get worse.

The Texans are right around the corner.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 11:02 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: I'm here.

Except the Browns won.  Confused
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 11:05 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Except the Browns won.  Confused

Wow... that was the dagger in the heart today. Thanks... that made me feel a lot better!  Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 11:07 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Wow... that was the dagger in the heart today. Thanks... that made me feel a lot better!  Rolleyes

Awe, cheer up mate.  Plenty to look forward to.  I mean you can fully cheer for whichever respected teams are in the playoffs, without having your favorite team there to be the fly in the ointment.  And then, mock draft season, then the actual draft, free agency, hopefully a coaching change, maybe a sale to a more responsible owner. 

Plenty of life yet to live.  Don't jump off of that ledge just yet..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 11:07 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Wow... that was the dagger in the heart today. Thanks... that made me feel a lot better!  Rolleyes

Hey, man, just think: a few more losses and you might be able to find yourself a franchise QB in the first round of the draft! ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
This season has been crazy. Jacksonville might win that division.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 10:52 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Hey, man, just think: a few more losses and you might be able to find yourself a franchise QB in the first round of the draft! ThumbsUp

Very funny... :snark:
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 11:34 PM)packerbacker Wrote: This season has been crazy. Jacksonville might win that division.

Jackson State could win that division.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 03:00 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Jackson State could win that division.

Good one, and I bet Ohio State would beat the bengals in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 07:02 AM)Vlad Wrote: Good one, and I bet Ohio State would beat the bengals in the playoffs.

Na, Ohio State is pretty much Pittsburgh's farm team and they haven't had any playoff success since Timmy torched em.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 07:02 AM)Vlad Wrote: Good one, and I bet Ohio State would beat the bengals in the playoffs.

You mean like tim tebow beat the steelers? He was pretty much a college QB when he did that.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 07:46 PM)Beaker Wrote: You mean like tim tebow beat the steelers? He was pretty much a college QB when he did that.

Shhhh - They don't like to talk about that.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Welp, stick a fork in their season.. The Colt's are done!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 06:09 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Welp, stick a fork in their season..  The Colt's are done!

Pretty much! The Colts aren't going to be in the playoffs this year.
Reply/Quote
Just take it Coltsfan.. That's all you can really do at this point is just stand there in take it.
Reply/Quote