Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Colts
LULZ

What a bunch of turds.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Pagano is done.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
God can the Bengals somehow play the Colts in the playoffs this year? Please?

Dalton wouldn't even have to play to beat them LOL
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
51 points given up against the Jags.

WOW

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 06:58 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 51 points given up against the Jags.

WOW

LOL And of course ColtsFan?? *Crickets* 
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:55 PM)bengals73 Wrote: LOL And of course ColtsFan?? *Crickets* 

Yeah. Where is that goober Coltsfan? He needs to answer for this.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 08:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah. Where is that goober Coltsfan? He needs to answer for this.

8 or so of his respected and favorite teams won against his other respected and favorite teams. So he is probably a bit confused and conflicted right now. It will take him some time for his feeble brain to process it all. 
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 08:21 PM)Bengaldor Wrote: 8 or so of his respected and favorite teams won against his other favorite teams. So he is probably a bit confused and conflicted right now. It will take him some time for his feeble brain to process it all.

I'm almost 50. I don't have that long to wait. Mellow

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 08:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah. Where is that goober Coltsfan? He needs to answer for this.

Uh... I'm here.

"Yes", I'm pissed. "Yes", I'm sad. "Yes", I think the Colts really SUCKED in this game! I feel like taking a week off football.

I can't even smack right now. I know the Bengals lost to the Steelers, but I don't even know the details. I haven't watched any NFL games since that STUPID GAME by the Colts. So... smack away. The Colts deserve it!  :angry:
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 11:00 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: I can't even smack right now.

Don't be so hard on yourself.

You never could.  Cool

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 11:01 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Don't be so hard on yourself.

You never could.  Cool

Okay... I deserved that!  :snark:
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 11:00 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Uh... I'm here.

"Yes", I'm pissed. "Yes", I'm sad. "Yes", I think the Colts really SUCKED in this game! I feel like taking a week off football.

I can't even smack right now. I know the Bengals lost to the Steelers, but I don't even know the details. I haven't watched any NFL games since that STUPID GAME by the Colts. So... smack away. The Colts deserve it!  :angry:

Dude your team has sucked all year, even with a healthy Luck you sucked.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 11:01 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Don't be so hard on yourself.

You never could.  Cool

LOL
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 09:51 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Dude your team has sucked all year, even with a healthy Luck you sucked.

Not as bad as that game with the Jags!

Not only was it a division game, it was against the Jags! And they put up a Fifty Burger on the Colts! The Jags!  Rolleyes

I haven't felt this bad after a loss in a long, long, time! Still sick to my stomach. Ugghh!!!
Reply/Quote
interesting thread to THUMB through....
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:55 PM)bengals73 Wrote: LOL And of course ColtsFan?? *Crickets* 

Coltsfan has already moved on to team #18, the Panthers from Carolina. Why you ask? Well Jake Delhomme's memory has been erased by Cam Newton. Newton played at Auburn which plays in the SEC where Peyton Manning played which makes it only logical for him to add this to his harem of football teams and the mere fact they are 13-0 is just a big coincidence. Ninja  Smirk DingDing
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 06:47 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Not as bad as that game with the Jags!

Not only was it a division game, it was against the Jags! And they put up a Fifty Burger on the Colts! The Jags!  Rolleyes

I haven't felt this bad after a loss in a long, long, time! Still sick to my stomach. Ugghh!!!

I tried to tell you that the Jags were going to kick the shit out of Indy.  Bortles is going to be a big star, for years to come.  Colts need to change their philosophy of how to build a defense, or the only games they will have a shot of winning will be shoot-outs.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 07:39 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I tried to tell you that the Jags were going to kick the shit out of Indy.  Bortles is going to be a big star, for years to come.  Colts need to change their philosophy of how to build a defense, or the only games they will have a shot of winning will be shoot-outs.

Every Colts fan knows the Colts have needed a defense - even BEFORE Luck got drafted! We thought Pagano was the coach that was finally going to give the Colts the defense they needed. That "build a monster" mantra we had going for awhile.

Clearly he isn't that coach!

That joke of an O-Line the Colts currently have isn't doing much to protect our 40 year old QB either!

I hate to say it, but if the Colts make it to the playoffs this year, unless Luck has a miraculous recovery, we're probably one-and-done.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 08:14 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Every Colts fan knows the Colts have needed a defense - even BEFORE Luck got drafted! We thought Pagano was the coach that was finally going to give the Colts the defense they needed. That "build a monster" mantra we had going for awhile.

Clearly he isn't that coach!

That joke of an O-Line the Colts currently have isn't doing much to protect our 40 year old QB either!

I hate to say it, but if the Colts make it to the playoffs this year, unless Luck has a miraculous recovery, we're probably one-and-done.

There's more of you?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 09:50 PM)6andcounting Wrote: There's more of you?

Yes, but most are hiding their faces after that shellacking by the Jags.

I'm just not one of those. :snark:
Reply/Quote