Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colts @ Bengals Predictions
My prediction is that I will be watching every second of it and hoping with every molecule in my body that the Bengals win.
Reply/Quote
If Browning splays like at Jags we should win. If not the Geldings will take it.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 27
Dolts 26

Indy moves the ball up and down the field all day on the Bengals defense, only to have that defense find their backbone in the redzone leading to several Indy drives resulting in FGs rather than TDs. Money Mac with the late FG as the Bengals come from behind at home, keeping their slim playoff hopes alive. That's all for now, but stay tuned as we'll have more at 11.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Bengals: 31
Colts: 26
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
I think the team was always starting to come together and improve. The two major issues were the defense and OL. The defense was causing turnovers but porous. They appear to be coming together as is the OL. SF & Philly show you don’t need a great QB to be successful if you have a great OL. They are playing much better and Browning is not seriously an 80% passer.

31-20 Bengals
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Bengals are now 1 point favorites the colts were as high as -5 pre Monday night Browning's 1 game has passed the eye test with some bettors apparently 33 - 20 Bengals Minshew leads a garbage TD late.
Reply/Quote
Colts will sit on short routes early to avoid getting Jake in rhythm so we may see a situation where we get a deep shot early. Jake has to take it.

After Jake finds a throwing rhythm and we’ll open it up again.

Colts have a great defense and a competitive team in general. Anyone could win

I do think points will come easy because there’s really no reason not to go all out. This game is the season and so are the Browns and Steelers game s
-Housh
Reply/Quote
If the Jags game version of Jake and the run game and the O shows up - we win AND get to the playoffs
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2023, 01:28 PM)Whacked Wrote: Sure hope we pull this one off as we aren’t gaining any ground the Squeelers and their joke schedule.

They host the Patriots tonight.

Cant believe that garbage team will be 8-5 after tonight.

Makes me ill.

Oh,

You adorable little pudding pop.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2023, 06:44 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Oh,

You adorable little pudding pop.

Love that the stool lost to the Pats lol
Reply/Quote
I think Chase Brown keeps the pressure off. But will it be enough?

Bengals-28
Colts-30

Switch two points here or there. I think this is an even matchup at the end of the day.
Reply/Quote
Bengals win and it won't be close..
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2023, 06:45 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Love that the stool lost to the Pats lol
The Pissburgh Squeelers will most likely end up 7-10.  I don't see them winning another game.
Don't mock kids who believe in Santa, while adults still believe in Fox News.  

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2023, 09:57 AM)Whacked Wrote: Ha! Love it. I watched the game. Mitch is awful.

Loved seeing them lose !!

Big Grin

Can't say it hurt my feelings one bit seeing the Pats with nothing to play for but a draft pick kick their butts.  

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Pitt Sux

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2023, 12:25 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Can't say it hurt my feelings one bit seeing the Pats with nothing to play for but a draft pick kick their butts.  

Amennnn. What a fun game to watch Big Grin
Reply/Quote
Given last Monday’s performance, this looks like a game our guys should win. WR’s at full strength and running game on the upswing. Some questions on defense with CTB out at least 3 more games, but our remaining secondary should be able to handle whatever Minshew can throw at them. With Jonathan Taylor out. our defense should be able to shut down their running game and pressure Minshew into making some mistakes. Hopefully our offensive play calling committee sticks with the balanced game plan and Lou can work his magic with the defense.
Bengals win 27-20.
Reply/Quote
Bengals - 24
Colts - 17

Competitive but good,
Reply/Quote
Ok, I'll say we win this one, but it won't be easy and will come down to the last possession, 28-24.

Tiger
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Bengals 31
Colts 24
Reply/Quote