Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colts Depth Chart...
(09-05-2018, 01:52 PM)CornerBlitz Wrote: If we don't beat the Colts week one, i don't like our chances for the rest of the season.  Andrew Luck hasn't played in a meaningful game in i don't know how long and the rest of their squad is arguably the worst in the league.

Agreed.

Somehow, spreads and vegas are pretty heavy on the Colts. I was surprised to see us +3. 

They have a really bad offensive line, about to be worse with a significant injury at LT and them losing Marlon Mack. If neither practices Thursday, I bet both will be out. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2018, 03:21 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Agreed.

Somehow, spreads and vegas are pretty heavy on the Colts. I was surprised to see us +3. 

They have a really bad offensive line, about to be worse with a significant injury at LT and them losing Marlon Mack. If neither practices Thursday, I bet both will be out. 

geno and dunlap gonna be eating all day with golden spoons
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2018, 03:24 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: geno and dunlap gonna be eating all day with golden spoons

I hope so. Especially if Geno demands a double team. I feel at that point, if your single linemen can't beat Geno or Dunlap, and do command the double team...they will eat. Here's hoping. 

Reply/Quote
(09-05-2018, 03:26 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: I hope so. Especially if Geno demands a double team. I feel at that point, if your single linemen can't beat Geno or Dunlap, and do command the double team...they will eat. Here's hoping. 

How are they going to double Geno with Billings crashing in next to him...... Cool
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2018, 03:46 PM)Sled21 Wrote: How are they going to double Geno with Billings crashing in next to him...... Cool

Exactly. Pick your poison. If you drop a TE or a RB to block, allows more people to cover the pass. Why having an effective pass rush is SO important. I'm glad to see us building that rotation, and those chances we took paying off. Especially if Billings can be a formidable DT. Wow. Just wow. If he is 60% of what Geno is (I'd say a Top 15-20 DT) that line is going to move mountains.

I'm probably most excited for the defensive line, honestly. Ironic, since I hated playing defense so much. 

Reply/Quote
We want to have the TE stay in to block, because we sure as shit cannot cover him if he is running a pass route
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2018, 04:00 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: We want to have the TE stay in to block, because we sure as shit cannot cover him if he is running a pass route

Especially Eric Ebron. Looks like Luck is fond of him. They destroyed the 49ers LBs in their dress rehearsal. 

Reply/Quote
(09-05-2018, 01:23 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Andrew Luck is about to have a very bad day.....

Stack the line, contest every short pass, and generate some turnovers.  

Turnovers.  You guys remember those?  Our offensive scheme last year that had Dalton a sitting duck (with no bootlegs or waggles) under Zampese, 4 INTs, two off tipped balls.  We were good at giving them away.  It would be fun to get the defense fired up with a couple early picks.  

They thrive off that energy.

God, I can't wait
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2018, 06:38 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Stack the line, contest every short pass, and generate some turnovers.  

Turnovers.  You guys remember those?  Our offensive scheme last year that had Dalton a sitting duck (with no bootlegs or waggles) under Zampese, 4 INTs, two off tipped balls.  We were good at giving them away.  It would be fun to get the defense fired up with a couple early picks.  

They thrive off that energy.

God, I can't wait

My house thrives off that energy too. I think we about break the damn floor when we get a pick. 

Reply/Quote
Add Hewitt to the chart. Significant news given what he knows about the offense and gameplan. Slick move. Anyone watch hard knocks saw how they get called to the head of the meetings to give scouting reports.

If the Offense struggles, or the opposing defense seems to be one step ahead, we'll know why.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2018, 01:44 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Agree

Have Luck and Dalton on my fantasy team and starting Dalton even though I picked him up with very last pick in the draft. 

YOU STOLE ANDY!!!
LOL.
Dude he is going to BLOW UP this year... WELL DONE!

GO BENGALS!
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2018, 08:37 PM)jj22 Wrote: Add Hewitt to the chart. Significant news given what he knows about the offense and gameplan. Slick move. Anyone watch hard knocks saw how they get called to the head of the meetings to give scouting reports.

If the Offense struggles, or the opposing defense seems to be one step ahead, we'll know why.

Gameplan wasn't even installed till after Hewitt was released. 
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2018, 12:26 PM)lone bengal Wrote: They could be one of the worse defenses in the league ,besides Hooker who is coming off an ACL tear they don’t have much. On offense T.Y Hilton is a very good reviver and Jack Doyle is a solid TE. They have improved their offensive line by drafting  Quinton Nelson the guard from Notre Dame in the 1st round and Kelly the center from Alabama in round one a few years back. If we stop the run and have William Jackson shut down Hilton we should be in good shape.

Hilton and Doyle are good no doubt but it won't matter if Luck has no time and i think this is going to be the case.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2018, 03:46 PM)Sled21 Wrote: How are they going to double Geno with Billings crashing in next to him...... Cool

I think they have to decide if they want to see Luck get destroyed by the young up and comer, or if they would rather see Geno work toward achieving first ballot HOF status?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2018, 12:49 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I think they have to decide if they want to see Luck get destroyed by the young up and comer, or if they would rather see Geno work toward achieving first ballot HOF status?

Andrew Luck to his guards..... "When Geno picks you up and sacs me with you, try to absorb as much of it as you can..."
Reply/Quote