Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colts Joint Practice/Scrimmage
With no preseason games I'm hoping the Colts and the Bengals can somehow get together for a joint practice to at least get some sort of live action. That would be if the NFLPA would even be for it. I know several NFL teams already do this from previous seasons including the Bengals a couple of times. Maybe one day Bengals drive to Indy and next day they travel to Cincy. I know QBs wouldn't get the full go treatment as far as hitting goesbut be nice for Burrow to see other colored jerseys.
Reply/Quote
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/3129004001
Reply/Quote
Well alrighty then. That answers my question and you guys can delete the thread all together. Thanks
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2020, 03:50 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/3129004001

With no more pre season games, I think they will circle back to this and allow a joint practice or two
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2020, 10:44 AM)corpjet Wrote: With no more pre season games, I think they will circle back to this and allow a joint practice or two

You ever gonna fix that caddywampus pic, corpjet? Kills my OCD every time I see it. Lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Bengals could just trade all their offensive players to the Colts for all their offensive players and then trade them back after a few practices.
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2020, 03:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Bengals could just trade all their offensive players to the Colts for all their offensive players and then trade them back after a few practices.

loophole master
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2020, 10:58 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You ever gonna fix that caddywampus pic, corpjet? Kills my OCD every time I see it. Lol

Just for you!  It was time anyways, on another forum we do an annual burning of the avatars and change them out every year, maybe that tradition should be brought here
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2020, 10:14 AM)corpjet Wrote: Just for you!  It was time anyways, on another forum we do an annual burning of the avatars and change them out every year, maybe that tradition should be brought here

No way! I change mine up from time to time, but I always go back to my Alex Colville painting.

Reply/Quote
(07-23-2020, 10:27 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: No way! I change mine up from time to time, but I always go back to my Alex Colville painting.

Yeah, I've adopted the Alex Kidd eating gif. as my avatar on all sites that have one; not changing it anytime soon :)
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote