Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colts @ Steelers Game Day Thread
1:00PM on Local 12.

Game comments go here.
Reply/Quote
Rooting for the Colts to win. Just tired of the Steelers and their terrible towels.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2019, 11:17 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Rooting for the Colts to win. Just tired of the Steelers and their terrible towels.

Yep. Colts should cover the spread easily on this one.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
lol. What a bullshit penalty at the end of the first half. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
With Jacoby Brissett out with the injury, this game just became very competitive.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Except for the good plays, Colts doing a lot of Bengal like things. LOL

Jets having none of that Miami tanking nonsense. They are going to strip the #1 pick right out of Miami’s hands and hand it to Cincy.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2019, 05:21 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Except for the good plays, Colts doing a lot of Bengal like things. LOL

Jets having none of that Miami tanking nonsense. They are going to strip the #1 pick right out of Miami’s hands and hand it to Cincy.

Yeah...NFL teams don't tank on purpose. Any talk of it is just stupid.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
HOW DO THE STUPID ***** STEELERS GET SO MANY BULLSHIT FAVORABLE CALLS???

Bunch of ***** crooks.

Reply/Quote
Wow. That was a cheap call on the steelers. 

I'm sure this will get overturned. 

Reply/Quote
Steelers, 4-4, gee.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2019, 05:21 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Except for the good plays, Colts doing a lot of Bengal like things. LOL

Good. Go Ryan Fitzpatrick, go!
Reply/Quote
I just saw Vin missed a 43 yarder. Along with the missed PAT it might be time for him to hang em up.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Steelers try to trade for L. Bell after connor went down. That team always ***** creeps around the division, usually spearheaded by king creep himself. 4-4 and will make playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2019, 05:48 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: HOW DO THE STUPID ***** STEELERS GET SO MANY BULLSHIT FAVORABLE CALLS???

Bunch of ***** crooks.

This is called confirmation bias and the fact that you follow the Steelers close to most teams/they have nationally televised games.
(11-03-2019, 05:53 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Wow. That was a cheap call on the steelers. 

I'm sure this will get overturned. 

There was a made-up roughing the passer on Watt in the first half that extended the drive and led to points. I'd say the call on the tackle on the punt works out as a make-up call.

Why is pass interference challengeable if it's never overturned anyways? 15 yards overthrown and the ball was splicing outside while the receiver was shading inside on his route and the call stands.

I can see the league not wanting to call much OPI so I can see that non-call standing despite the full arm extension push-off on the corner.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
If there's any officials in here, i wonder if i can get a ruling as to why a denver punt returner just gets forcibly tackled 2 yards out of bound, with no flag, but JJSS gets a flag for a little push near the boundary? BTW, that penalty led to a FG before halftime and i think you know the eventual score of the game. 

Anyone? Gene? Anyone?

Nevermind. I know. Officials, of all walks, colors and creeds suck major ass and are some of the dumbest human beings walking the earth. 

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2019, 06:38 PM)6andcounting Wrote: This is called confirmation bias and the fact that you follow the Steelers close to most teams/they have nationally televised games.

There was a made-up roughing the passer on Watt in the first half that extended the drive and led to points. I'd say the call on the tackle on the punt works out as a make-up call.

Why is pass interference challengeable if it's never overturned anyways? 15 yards overthrown and the ball was splicing outside while the receiver was shading inside on his route and the call stands.

I can see the league not wanting to call much OPI so I can see that non-call standing despite the full arm extension push-off on the corner.

Steelers got shafted on that long DPI towards the end of the game. I'm just bitter because it's hard to watch a team lose their elite RB, elite WR, elite QB, have their #1 RB down for this game and have their current Captain Checkdown be able to win this game, evening their record...all the while, i have to be a fan of the team in the one, single, only city in the entire United States that has a team with unquestionably the worst, most backwards, cheap ass owner in the entire history of the NFL, constantly lose and not only that, be the laughingstock of the NFL by not only fans, but their peers. 

You can't even imaging how frustrating it is to live in the city with the 2 most inept professional sports teams, going on 25 and 30 years now. 

I do know why the Steelers won though. They have a defense that's able to keep other team's scoring down and their line opens holes for whatever running back is there and they protect the QB so that the only thing he has to do is game manage and get around 21 pts per game. 

It's not rocket science. It's just maddening as hell, when you're on this side of the ledger. 

If you haven't already seen Carson Palmers latest, very accurate and telling comments regarding the Bengals, i'm sure you will soon enough in the Smack forum.

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2019, 06:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Steelers got shafted on that long DPI towards the end of the game. I'm just bitter because it's hard to watch a team lose their elite RB, elite WR, elite QB, have their #1 RB down for this game and have their current Captain Checkdown be able to win this game, evening their record...all the while, i have to be a fan of the team in the one, single, only city in the entire United States that has a team with unquestionably the worst, most backwards, cheap ass owner in the entire history of the NFL, constantly lose and not only that, be the laughingstock of the NFL by not only fans, but their peers. 

You can't even imaging how frustrating it is to live in the city with the 2 most inept professional sports teams, going on 25 and 30 years now. 

I do know why the Steelers won though. They have a defense that's able to keep other team's scoring down and their line opens holes for whatever running back is there and they protect the QB so that the only thing he has to do is game manage and get around 21 pts per game. 

It's not rocket science. It's just maddening as hell, when you're on this side of the ledger. 

If you haven't already seen Carson Palmers latest, very accurate and telling comments regarding the Bengals, i'm sure you will soon enough in the Smack forum.

The Steelers started 0-2 and lost Ben for the year and our fans were like oh well might as well tank for next year. 4-4 with no chance at a Super Bowl is just meh.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2019, 06:59 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The Steelers started 0-2 and lost Ben for the year and our fans were like oh well might as well tank for next year. 4-4 with no chance at a Super Bowl is just meh.

Yeah. Steelers fans have my sympathies...  Mellow

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2019, 07:19 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah. Steelers fans have my sympathies...  Mellow

Does Tyler Boyd still think he's part of the best offense in the NFL?
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2019, 08:06 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Does Tyler Boyd still think he's part of the best offense in the NFL?

I don't know. Are you an idiot that thinks he's in the smack forum?

Reply/Quote