Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Colts fans, you have my sympathies
(02-07-2018, 09:06 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Yeah, MAYBE, but the Colts "did" fire Pagano. Something the fanbase has been wishing for since the end of 2016 when he screwed up Luck's arm by playing him when he was hurt. Why Irsay dragged us through 2017 with Pagano is anyone's guess. But I'm glad he's gone. Are you guys glad that Marvin got an extension?

Since he became head coach of the Bengals, Marvin Lewis is only one of thirteen people to win coach of the year, so the answer to your question should be a resounding YES. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2018, 09:53 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Noooooo!!!!! Shocked

Yep, we'll even take a collection, and throw in plenty of extra Gatorade for the players.  Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2018, 03:00 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Then that leaves us with Paul.  Trust me, you don't want that.

Don't worry. Paul is going to be in there. I'm just breaking it to him easy. Don't want to shock him into a coma right away.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2018, 10:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Don't worry. Paul is going to be in there. I'm just breaking it to him easy. Don't want to shock him into a coma right away.

Just read about this Paul guy. Is he your current DC? Uh... no thanks! Sick
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2018, 09:11 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Just read about this Paul guy. Is he your current DC? Uh... no thanks! Sick

This Paul is even worse than that Paul...... Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2018, 11:04 AM)Wyche Wrote: This Paul is even worse than that Paul...... Mellow

Ugh... oh well, we're not hunting for a new HC - finally! We got Frank Reich, OC of the Superbowl Winning Eagles. Strangely enough, he out-offensive that Offensive Genius - Josh McDaniels, the coach who flaked on us. I don't know what it all means right now. Depends on how well he and Luck work out. But everyone seems optimistic. So, we'll see, I guess.
Reply/Quote