Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colts owner Jim Irsay-ticket giveaway
Jim Irsay is giving away tickets, airfare, lodging for 2 to the Super Bowl to a diehard Benglas fan. Respond on his twitter feed

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
i've taken my shot
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
If I had a twitter account I would.
Reply/Quote
I got about 4 jerseys, and a Houshmandzadeh poster

I dont think that's enough
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 01:02 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I got about 4 jerseys, and a Houshmandzadeh poster

If you can spell Houshmandzadeh correctly without looking it up that should be proof enough.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Not much of a Twitter user. I think I retweeted it correctly. Thanks for the heads up!
Reply/Quote
ugh twitter.... Good luck to those that tweet....

IF you got a decked out Bengals mancave this would be the time to use that picture
Reply/Quote
I replied. I watched Dalton taking a safety to end an OT Vs The Dolphins. It was 6.30am in France and I went to work after this without sleeping one minute.

Can't do much more Big Grin

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 01:02 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I got about 4 jerseys, and a Houshmandzadeh poster

I'll see your TJ poster and raise you a Jeff Blake poster. Cool

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
If I still had it I had a sales receipt for the cable TV order for Icky Woods with his actual name signed.... Much to my shame I kept the original and forged the one that went to the sales office.. LOL  I wonder if he would still hold that against me from 30 years ago....  Nervous
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I thought hard about going until I saw the actual ticket prices. I'm not dropping 20 grand on below average seats.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 02:29 PM)Synric Wrote: I thought hard about going until I saw the actual ticket prices. I'm not dropping 20 grand on below average seats.

I don’t think this will get it done with Irsay…

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 12:47 PM)pally Wrote: Jim Irsay is giving away tickets, airfare, lodging for 2 to the Super Bowl to a diehard Benglas fan.  Respond on his twitter feed

This should be easy.
Just screenshot your posts and rep from THEBENGALSBOARD.
That will surely show Irsay how much of a fan you are!
Tiger
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote