Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colts play actual competition; get embarassed.
(10-19-2015, 11:50 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Don't worry... I'm still here... reading all of the "comments".

What can I say? That was a pretty bone-headed fake punt formation. I'm unsure who actually thought that trick play would work.

Colts deserved that loss, and everything related to it. I honestly think this is Pagano's last season, for sure!

So admitting that Pagano deserves to be canned your saying the Marvin Lewis > Chuch Pagano?
Reply/Quote
Coltsfan, if you have any integrity whatsoever, you will publicly admit the following: you would rather have Andy Dalton QB'ing your team than Luck or Hasselbeck this year.

Do it. Now.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 12:07 AM)Whatever Wrote: The AFCS is so bad, the Browns could take that division.  

(10-20-2015, 12:18 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Let's not get carried away now. Ninja

.....better shot than the Ravens....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2015, 03:08 AM)Joelist Wrote: Luck played decently, but note he was clearly instructed to get the ball out quick and not try so much to extend plays.

considering thats been his major issue... seems a good idea
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 09:11 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: So admitting that Pagano deserves to be canned your saying the Marvin Lewis > Chuch Pagano?

No.

Pagano's only been head coach for what... 3.5 years? Oh, and he's made the playoffs and WON playoff games during that time.

Marvin's the 2nd most tenured coach in all of the NFL and he's never won a playoff game as a head coach. That's a pretty sad record.

Pagano's screwing up this year and maybe he deserved to be canned, I don't know. But he's a better coach than Marvin during his time as head coach.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 12:54 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Coltsfan, if you have any integrity whatsoever, you will publicly admit the following: you would rather have Andy Dalton QB'ing your team than Luck or Hasselbeck this year.

Do it. Now.

I'll admit that the Colts organization has been having management problems this year, which is causing disarray within the Colts ranks, including Andrew Luck. As well as Andy Dalton has been playing so far, I still prefer Andrew Luck in the long run.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 02:52 PM)Wyche Wrote: .....better shot than the Ravens....

I know people are getting a little delirious with the way the Bengals are playing this year but let's remember...

it's the Browns. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 08:12 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: I'll admit that the Colts organization has been having management problems this year, which is causing disarray within the Colts ranks, including Andrew Luck. As well as Andy Dalton has been playing so far, I still prefer Andrew Luck in the long run.

Good. You can have that spittle-factory of a QB.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2015, 11:58 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: No, this play is a distant second to the butt fumble.  The butt fumble will go into blooper reals for decades, this will die pretty quickly.

I usually agree with most of what you say, but I just don't see how it will die quickly. TThe worst play n NFL history? Naw on the see this dying any time soo. IMHO , the butt fumble was just Sanchez scramblINg ran Into his own line  man. Qb run into their own line man bout every game 
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2015, 09:23 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: [Image: 20130314-190341.jpg]
https://coachgrabowski.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/20130314-190341.jpg
[Image: 5606385.jpg?353]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2015, 01:33 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: I usually agree with most of what you say, but I just don't see how it will die quickly. TThe worst play n NFL history? Naw on the see this dying any time soo. IMHO , the butt fumble was just Sanchez scramblINg ran Into his own line  man. Qb run into their own line man bout every game 

Yes but the context of the butt fumble is why it will always be the best.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 08:12 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: I'll admit that the Colts organization has been having management problems this year, which is causing disarray within the Colts ranks, including Andrew Luck. As well as Andy Dalton has been playing so far, I still prefer Andrew Luck in the long run.

Well, he did say THIS season....

But i find the part I bolded extremely interesting, because that has to be lamest excuse for Luck having a down season (so far). What you're telling me is that Luck has thrown 7 interceptions in four games because Grigson and Pagano are having a tiff? You actually believe that?

Let's go multiple choice. You tell me which one of these is an acceptable answer to the question "What Factor Contributes the Most to Luck Have 7 Ints in 4 Games?"

A: Offensive line is terrible
B: Pep Hamilton refusing to alter his play calling to compensate for the terrible offensive line
C: He's still a young QB who will at times make WTF throws
D: The GM and HC are having a spat

3 of those choices are acceptable. One is a pretty awful excuse.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2015, 03:30 PM)Donnyho Wrote: Well, he did say THIS season....

But i find the part I bolded extremely interesting, because that has to be lamest excuse for Luck having a down season (so far). What you're telling me is that Luck has thrown 7 interceptions in four games because Grigson and Pagano are having a tiff? You actually believe that?

Let's go multiple choice. You tell me which one of these is an acceptable answer to the question "What Factor Contributes the Most to Luck Have 7 Ints in 4 Games?"

B: Pep Hamilton refusing to alter his play calling to compensate for the terrible offensive line

With point A and B was it the level of competition of the opposing team? because hasslebeck seemed fine behind that same OL.. Luck has been holding onto the ball to long.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2015, 04:33 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: With point A and B  was it the level of competition of the opposing team? because hasslebeck seemed fine behind that same OL..  Luck has been holding onto the ball to long.

This is the way i see it (it's also a pretty popular theory up here in Indy): the play calling had to be changed for  Hasselbeck. He doesn't have the skill set Luck has (weaker arm, scrambling ability). But for some reason the OC refuses to put that game plan in for Luck. In the first half of the NE game he did for a little while, but as soon ad tgey got down he abandoned it.

Luck lost to the Bills (17th ranked defense), Jets (1st) and Patriots (17th tied with Buf). He beat the Titans (4th) by 2. Hasselback beat the Jags (19th) in OT by a FG and the Texans (11th) by a TD. Hasselbeck played ok behind the line. Also, they switched some guys up at some point.
Reply/Quote
You guys are ***** terrible at smack talk.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2015, 06:35 PM)Junglejuice Wrote: Yes but the context of the butt fumble is why it will always be the best.

LMAO LMAO True ,but I think this play will still be around a while. Butt fumble is hilarious. Hilarious
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2015, 05:39 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: You guys are ***** terrible at smack talk.

C'mon... I at least put some effort into mine !
:snark:
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2015, 09:47 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: C'mon... I at least put some effort into mine !
:snark:

What the hell is the deal with all the goofy weird tiger avatars?

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2015, 11:08 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What the hell is the deal with all the goofy weird tiger avatars?

It's a weird ass solidarity gesture for the dude that got banned.  Apparently he was like some kind of cult leader.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2015, 03:30 PM)Donnyho Wrote: Well, he did say THIS season....

Seriously? You don't see how a football team's GENERAL MANAGER having a tiff with the football team's HEAD COACH is going to cause problems with the team? Are you freakin' serious?

Here, let me spell it out for you:

1) The HC is in control of BOTH the OC and DC. If the HC's head is someplace else, he cannot COACH PROPERLY!

2) The GM is the dude who acquires personnel for the team. If he picks the wrong guys, the team isn't properly manned in the proper positions. The HC is mad at the GM because he chose to get skill position guys instead of good OL guys. That's why Luck seems to get massacred at every snap.

3) Pep Hamilton isn't getting the proper guidance from the HC because the HC is too busy fighting with the GM. Thus Pep is just winging it and it shows.

4) Luck "is" holding onto the ball too long! But maybe it's because he's waiting for a play to develop instead of just taking whatever the defense gives him. Even Peyton took awhile before he developed that kind of a skill. Again, with the HC too busy fighting the GM, he can't guide his young QB properly.

5) With the HC so beaten down by the GM that he feels he's going to be coaching elsewhere next year, what kind of a team morale can he give? Pretty much nothing. So the SPIRIT of the team is also in the shitter!

It's pretty goddamned important for the GM and HC to be on the same page and NOT FIGHTING in order for a team to have a winning spirit. Someone on these boards keeps posting that Football is all about emotions. Well, it sure is and a team that feels like its leaders aren't united isn't going to win too  many games.
Reply/Quote