Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colts vs Bengals predictions
I expect us to lose. We will struggle but find a way to go up early by 10, then we will go conservative and play Marvin ball and go away from what’s working as Dalton gets sacked 7 times and the Colts win 27-10. Marvin will be seen on the sideline clapping and laughing.
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
26 - 13

Bengals win a closer game than score indicates.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2017, 08:46 PM)Trademark Wrote: I expect us to lose. We will struggle but find a way to go up early by 10, then we will go conservative and play Marvin ball and go away from what’s working as Dalton gets sacked 7 times and the Colts win 27-10. Marvin will be seen on the sideline clapping and laughing.

Doubtful. The only way the Bengals lose to the Colts is if Marv is really trying to lose.

Sadly, i don't believe he is. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
45-10 Bengals
If the Bengals lose then it's time to blow them up but I doubt that happens. The Defense bounces back and plays like a championship unit. Andy plays a lot better than against the Steelers.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
We win. La de dah.
Reply/Quote
They should utterly destroy the Colts. I mean, game over at halftime type of annihilation. They won't, but they will win a close one 24-21.
Reply/Quote
They've got a running QB. And our number. Ruh roh.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I predict it will be a match-up of 2 lousy teams this year with Luck injured. I predict Bengals will continue to rotate Ogbuehi, Fisher and Andre Smith at Left Tackle, which tells you how bad the O Line is. CBS Fantasy Football is saying start Mixon because he will have a big day and I disagree. Marvin will use Hill, then Bernard, then Mixon and go back to Hill and Bernard as he always does. Mixon will be used late late 1st quarter and early second quarter and he won't be seen again until almost 4th quarter. So he will not have a big day sitting on the bench....The Bengals may just win as they did against also bad Browns. ....I see the Bears vs Saints game is on FOX. I predict I will watch more of that game than the awful Colts at Bengals game. Bengals may beat an also bad team and climb to 3-4 on the season. I'll be watching the at Jacksonville game. Jacksonville is playing good ball. If Bengals win that one and get to 4-4, that would be a good win. I'm not excited about this awful Colts at Bengals game of 2 lousy teams. If Bengals lose, I really don't want to watch it. ...So I predict I have my remote on Bears vs Saints game and I may check the Bengals out during commercials. ....A fan since 1968, and they finally have me to where I just don't care to watch. WHO HAH for the 50th Anniversary of Bengals and Bungles.

This is a good Sunday to follow my Fantasy Football, and Drew Brees, Howard and Ingram could help me in Saints Bears game on FOX. TY Hilton could help me, but I don't root against Bengals and why I never have a Steelers player. I can't see starting Mixon as CBS says, because of Marvin Lewis. No, he rides the bench on team I have him on until Marvin or somebody come to their senses. Bengals will again use Hill and Bernard 66 % of the offensive plays. Bengals winning but Ty Hilton having good day for Colts in loss would help me and maybe Frank Gore having a good day, but Colts losing, maybe, unless Bengals O Line so bad Colts D tears us up also.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
The Bengals will win because the Colts are terrible and it's not a big game versus a good team. The win will make some homers "think this team is actually good and that we can sneak into the playoffs as a wild card " Marvin will be gloating in his presser saying how he was happy the team bounced back from a loss. We will get some Hobson fluff article saying, how the Bengals showed adversity by bouncing back from a bad loss and that the Bengals are one game away from being .500 with a favorable upcoming schedule.
Reply/Quote
I predict stupidity, frustration and a lack of anything resembling professional football from these two waste of teams vying for high draft picks.

Who cares who wins this borefest of noncompetitive, inconsequential, poorly managed, poorly coached excuses for NFL teams.
Reply/Quote
Bengals win in a blowout.

No malik hooker, bad run d, no offense.

34-10 (More lopsided win than the score indicates)
Reply/Quote
It'll be a close game.

Predicted score: 'Who cares' to 'It doesn't really matter'

A real nail biter.
Reply/Quote
Colts will run the ball well and our offense will disappear in second half.

Colts more motivated than Bengals and will win .
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2017, 08:46 PM)Trademark Wrote: I expect us to lose. We will struggle but find a way to go up early by 10, then we will go conservative and play Marvin ball and go away from what’s working as Dalton gets sacked 7 times and the Colts win 27-10. Marvin will be seen on the sideline clapping and laughing.

:andy:

sadly
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2017, 09:02 AM)lone bengal Wrote: The Bengals will win because the Colts are terrible and it's not a big game versus a good team.  The win will make some homers "think this team is actually good and that we can sneak into the playoffs as a wild card "  Marvin will be gloating in his presser saying how he was happy the team bounced back from a loss.  We will get some Hobson fluff article saying, how the Bengals showed adversity by bouncing back from a bad loss and that the Bengals are one game away from being .500 with a favorable upcoming schedule.

Absolutely this.  ThumbsUp    Only thing to add for me is 24-10 to Bengals, AJ with a big day.
Reply/Quote
I expect us to win. I expect the defense to just eat them up and possibly score some points of its own. The offense will look much better than it did against the Steelers. Still won't be enough to save the season.

Reply/Quote
USN's not many points Themn's a bunch of points!
Reply/Quote
My prediction:

When the TV coverage maps come out, this will have the least coverage size.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
On paper the Bengals should smoke 'em. Therefore, I predict the Colts will win by 3 TD's.
Reply/Quote
Bengals will be down by 2 touchdowns in the 4th qtr. Being the leader that he is, Dalton will be on the sideline, going up and down the bench encouraging teammates with "c'mon guys!...pull my finger!!"
Reply/Quote