Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coltsfan4ever....looking for love
The following post was one I made a few years ago upon finding this gem snuggled deeply within the internet.  I was given an infraction for it, but Coltsfan was actually taking the joke well.  Someone else had reported it.  I'm hoping Coltsfan joins here (I sent him an invite) to participate in this thread.....

His profile makes him seem like a nice dude, at least.

Since we last encountered coltsfan4ever, he was recently dumped by a woman that wouldn't quit wearing his Jake Delhomme jersey. It's been a rough road for him since the breakup, and he needs help finding Mrs. Right.

Please give him a hand and help him out in his journey. Pass this along to any women that you know who are in desperate need of someone to drain their life away and babble nonsensically at them for hours on end.

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=6917246
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 10:19 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: The following post was one I made a few years ago upon finding this gem snuggled deeply within the internet.  I was given an infraction for it, but Coltsfan was actually taking the joke well.  Someone else had reported it.  I'm hoping Coltsfan joins here (I sent him an invite) to participate in this thread.....

Since we last encountered coltsfan4ever, he was recently dumped by a woman that wouldn't quit wearing his Jake Delhomme jersey. It's been a rough road for him since the breakup, and he needs help finding Mrs. Right.

Please give him a hand and help him out in his journey. Pass this along to any women that you know who are in desperate need of someone to drain their life away and babble nonsensically at them for hours on end.

tsss Yeah, Ima berate him or sumpthin
Reply/Quote
This guy said it better.

[Image: buckwheat551.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
and now my gf is going to ask what i'm doing looking at dudes on POF.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 10:19 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: The following post was one I made a few years ago upon finding this gem snuggled deeply within the internet.  I was given an infraction for it, but Coltsfan was actually taking the joke well.  Someone else had reported it.  I'm hoping Coltsfan joins here (I sent him an invite) to participate in this thread.....

His profile makes him seem like a nice dude, at least.

Yeah, I didn't mind the link. But the Jake Delhomme reference I could do without! Lol! Thanks for the invite and is this the place where all the other clowns that used to hang out at the Smack Forum are going to go?
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 08:47 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Yeah, I didn't mind the link. But the Jake Delhomme reference I could do without! Lol! Thanks for the invite and is this the place where all the other clowns that used to hang out at the Smack Forum are going to go?

Eat balls.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 08:58 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Eat balls.

LOL
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 08:47 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Yeah, I didn't mind the link. But the Jake Delhomme reference I could do without! Lol! Thanks for the invite and is this the place where all the other clowns that used to hang out at the Smack Forum are going to go?

I think that a lot of them will end up here. We just have to make sure that they know that this place exists.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 09:11 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I think that a lot of them will end up here.  We just have to make sure that they know that this place exists.

Unfortunately, doublesideddildofan4ever found out that it exists. I'm sure we could have done without him.
Reply/Quote
The overriding concern that I have for this board is the creation of new members. It is all well and good if we get the vast majority of existing members from the other site, however if we do not find a way to gain newbies this site will simply die a slow death. The other site had an ace in the hole for this, as it was directly attached to the Bengals web site. This one is, unfortunately, obscure.

Without some direct pathway for new members to find this site, we will not get he joy of introducing a new SteelersFairandBalanced, EAPoe, ColtsFan4Ever, MorningStar, or even a poster such as myself. Think about it.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 10:56 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: The overriding concern that I have for this board is the creation of new members.  It is all well and good if we get the vast majority of existing members from the other site, however if we do not find a way to gain newbies this site will simply die a slow death.  The other site had an ace in the hole for this, as it was directly attached to the Bengals web site.  This one is, unfortunately, obscure.

Without some direct pathway for new members to find this site, we will not get he joy of introducing a new SteelersFairandBalanced, EAPoe, ColtsFan4Ever, MorningStar,  or even a poster such as myself.  Think about it.

Maybe people with an active Twitter account can promote on there? Same with people with very active Facebook accounts, members of other sports related message boards, etc. etc.

I know it isn't quite the same as being attached directly to the official Bengals' website, but it's at least something that we could all pitch in to do. There are a lot of us that are very passionate about this community, and there are so many that appreciate what Bengalholic, WhoDeyWho, and the others have done to put this together to keep us as a family. I'm sure there are plenty of people willing to use some of their spare time to promote this around the web from time to time. We just need to make sure people are keeping up on it in the future so a steady stream of new people can see that this place exists.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 10:56 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: The overriding concern that I have for this board is the creation of new members.  It is all well and good if we get the vast majority of existing members from the other site, however if we do not find a way to gain newbies this site will simply die a slow death.  The other site had an ace in the hole for this, as it was directly attached to the Bengals web site.  This one is, unfortunately, obscure.

Without some direct pathway for new members to find this site, we will not get he joy of introducing a new SteelersFairandBalanced, EAPoe, ColtsFan4Ever, MorningStar,  or even a poster such as myself.  Think about it.

Absolutely agree. The only reason I found this place was due to boards.bengals and it will be tough sledding to find outside additions. Maybe if there's some way to promote the fact that there is the smack board for members of all teams' fan base to join in it would help
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 10:56 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: The overriding concern that I have for this board is the creation of new members. It is all well and good if we get the vast majority of existing members from the other site, however if we do not find a way to gain newbies this site will simply die a slow death. The other site had an ace in the hole for this, as it was directly attached to the Bengals web site. This one is, unfortunately, obscure.

Without some direct pathway for new members to find this site, we will not get he joy of introducing a new SteelersFairandBalanced, EAPoe, ColtsFan4Ever, MorningStar, or even a poster such as myself. Think about it.
Create a thread called Bengal's Message Board. Then we all need to post about a gazillion times to move up the google chart.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 10:56 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: The other site had an ace in the hole for this

Well, ColtsFan is here now, and that's close to having an "ace in the hole."
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Nice to see coltsfan with a nice Bengal "B" avatar...lol
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 10:35 PM)84whodey Wrote: Nice to see coltsfan with a nice Bengal "B" avatar...lol

Thanks for reminding me. It's been updated! Whatever
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 03:04 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Thanks for reminding me. It's been updated! Whatever

Shucks.... I missed it.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 09:54 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Well, ColtsFan is here now, and that's close to having an "ace hole."

that's a bit closer to the truth...

Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 07:08 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: that's a bit closer to the truth...

I sent that sandwich back. It was stale. Sick

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 03:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I sent that sandwich back. It was stale.  Sick

Why are you posting this here....when the sandwich was served on the other board?.....Mellow

Reply/Quote