Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Columbian or Peruvian Coke?
I've heard pluses and minuses for both.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I'm going with Columbian...

best i've ever done was in Dallas...I'm assuming it came from Columbia via Mexico. Being fairly close to the border i'm thinking it was not stepped on much....stuff around here gets broken down 50 ways from Tuesday so i'm not sure it can even claim a starting point anymore.
Reply/Quote
Stay away from the Japanese stuff. It's horrible.

I recall being able to taste flavors for around the world the last time I took the tour at the Coca-Cola headquarters but I don't remember those countries being represented. The French was okay but the original American was the only flavor I'd want.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 02:30 PM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: I'm going with Columbian...

best i've ever done was in Dallas...I'm assuming it came from Columbia via Mexico.  Being fairly close to the border i'm thinking it was not stepped on much....stuff around here gets broken down 50 ways from Tuesday so i'm not sure it can even claim a starting point anymore.

I lived chi town a couple of years in my hey DEY. It was awesome shit up there. When I moved back home it just wasn't worth the price here for their garbage. Them deys are long gone. 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 12:54 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: I lived chi town a couple of years in my hey DEY. It was awesome shit up there. When I moved back home it just wasn't worth the price here for their garbage. Them deys are long gone. 

yup the good old days...when you can treat your body like an amusement part and there are no repercussions. (or so you think)  after my mid 30s I stopped a lot of the partying.  I dont miss it at all.  I wasn't really bad...but had a few years of weekend warrior type nonsense.

last time for me was almost 3 years ago...tried it...absolute crap and never did it again.  I quit smoking shortly thereafter, so i figured it would be a trigger to light up, so i had a couple of deterrents I guess.
Reply/Quote
I've been "out the game" for quite some time....around a decade. However, we used to run with some bikers, and got some shit out of Laredo for a while.....and I thought we had seen some good disco dust before.....ssssshhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttt.....that stuff would make you take back things you never even stole.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

[Image: d14.png]

[Image: Cheech4Sep11.jpg]

[Image: 0.jpg]

"Yeah? That's some high grade stuff.....must be Peruvian Flake!" Wink

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I have literally NEVER done it. I actually never even seen any.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I couldn't even tell you what it looks like. Is it a bag of flour? Salt? Sugar? Baby powder? Coke? Cocaine? Crushed up aspirins? I guess I know what the weed is, but anything else I'm pretty square.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 08:19 PM)Penn Wrote: Stay away from the Japanese stuff.  It's horrible.

I recall being able to taste flavors for around the world the last time I took the tour at the Coca-Cola headquarters but I don't remember those countries being represented.  The French was okay but the original American was the only flavor I'd want.

The Mexican Coke has a big following. Some people here cross the border regularly to buy it up.

[Image: ontheshelf_mexican_coke_6pack_2.jpg]
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 12:29 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: The Mexican Coke has a big following. Some people here cross the border regularly to buy it up.

[Image: ontheshelf_mexican_coke_6pack_2.jpg]

my buddy who lives in south Texas says the same thing....he thinks its because they use the juice from sugar cane to make it and not refined sugar.  not sure if there is any truth to that.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 12:25 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I couldn't even tell you what it looks like.  Is it a bag of flour?  Salt?  Sugar?  Baby powder? Coke? Cocaine? Crushed up aspirins?  I guess I know what the weed is, but anything else I'm pretty square.

usually comes in rock form but not really hard.  most people smash it down with he bottom of a lighter to break it down.  then put a bill over it and run a credit card back and forth over the bill to break it down as much as possible....into little crystals. 

i've never seen it as a pure powder like flour or something.  i think that's what they use in movies but it doesn't look like that.  not as fine.  crushed up aspirins would be as close as it gets looks wise.  Kinda coincidental because that's what its cut with most of the time.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 05:24 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I have literally NEVER done it.  I actually never even seen any.

you aren't missing anything.  Everything they say is true....lasts 20 mins feels amazing...come down feel like a skank...need more...start dipping into the wallet again....feel dirty as a 2 dollar hooker when you are done.....can't sleep...gross.

i have no idea how people get addicted to it.  I just dont think its that good.

now ecstasy?  i can see how people would get hooked on that.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 10:02 AM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: you aren't missing anything.  Everything they say is true....lasts 20 mins feels amazing...come down feel like a skank...need more...start dipping into the wallet again....feel dirty as a 2 dollar hooker when you are done.....can't sleep...gross.

You nailed it previously - it's the 20 minute launch that reels you in. Nothing like it, and yes - you want more, more, more .....
That was me 40 years ago. 17 years ago I became a member of the zipper chest club as a result of everything I did up until then.
I beg everyone to run from that demon.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 09:59 AM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: usually comes in rock form but not really hard.  most people smash it down with he bottom of a lighter to break it down.  then put a bill over it and run a credit card back and forth over the bill to break it down as much as possible....into little crystals. 

i've never seen it as a pure powder like flour or something.  i think that's what they use in movies but it doesn't look like that.  not as fine.  crushed up aspirins would be as close as it gets looks wise.  Kinda coincidental because that's what its cut with most of the time.

Yup.....

(12-03-2015, 10:02 AM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: you aren't missing anything.  Everything they say is true....lasts 20 mins feels amazing...come down feel like a skank...need more...start dipping into the wallet again....feel dirty as a 2 dollar hooker when you are done.....can't sleep...gross.

Most certainly yup!!!!!!!!!

(12-03-2015, 11:32 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: You nailed it previously - it's the 20 minute launch that reels you in. Nothing like it, and yes - you want more, more, more .....
That was me 40 years ago. 17 years ago I became a member of the zipper chest club as a result of everything I did up until then.
I beg everyone to run from that demon.

For sure.....I just dabbled on the weekends here and there during my college days.  Glad I never got hooked, and glad I put that shit down years ago too.

Reply/Quote
I know when I cook up my crack the hydrochloride of the Peruvian flake breaks down at a much lower temperture than the Columbian powder, which allows it to produce a more intoxicating rock.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

But it can help you stay up all night for those binge drinking parties.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 05:11 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: But it can help you stay up all night for those binge drinking parties.

absolutely....you get those cocaine drips down your throat and the beer goes down like water.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 05:13 PM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: absolutely....you get those cocaine drips down your throat and the beer goes down like water.

Yup.....not that the beer doesn't already do that.... LOL

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 05:20 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Yup.....not that the beer doesn't already do that.... LOL

I was drinking champ at my batchelor party... good times by the way circle of death with 2 decks of cards is bad.. very bad
Reply/Quote

Pretty much this although I was getting 1/8 oz for 125 in chi town from our Mexican connection in Cicero. It would last me couple nights only done it after work. 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote