Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Columbian or Peruvian Coke?
(12-03-2015, 06:57 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Pretty much this although I was getting 1/8 oz for 125 in chi town from our Mexican connection in Cicero. It would last me couple nights only done it after work. 

there are much more fun things for the nose.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 12:47 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yup.....

Most certainly yup!!!!!!!!!

For sure.....I just dabbled on the weekends here and there during my college days.  Glad I never got hooked, and glad I put that shit down years ago too.
I never got hooked and the county where I live I see many people lose a lot form pain medicine. Just don't understand that one. 
(12-03-2015, 07:04 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: there are much more fun things for the nose.
No doubt, but those where some fun times. A little nose candy and a beautiful lady. Aww fun times LOL
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
Sure don't  miss them days now,but turn 21-22 year old guy from Appalachian mtns into Chicago. Making more money a week than he had ever made. With no guidance and plenty beautiful women. Would I do it again? You damn right!!!! LOL LMAOJob I have now we have random drug testing any morning you walk out the state inspectors are subject to be there especially,if they haven't been there in 4-5 weeks. I Can't smoke weed,but right after they hit us up for a cup.
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote