Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Columbus Blue Jackets
They've had one hell of an offseason signing Johnny Hockey and keeping Laine. I'm looking forward to what Jarmo does to keep the team competitive in the next couple of seasons.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Big CBJ fan and really excited for this season.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
The season draws near. I hope the cannon fires often!
Reply/Quote
Well, that was not a good start. It's only one game, true, but I've just seen too many seasons where they got off to a slow start, dug themselves a deep hole, then spent the rest of the season trying to climb out of said hole, often to no avail. Hoping for a rebound tomorrow night against the Bolts. Need to showcase Johnny Hockey to a national audience.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2022, 09:54 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Well, that was not a good start.  It's only one game, true, but I've just seen too many seasons where they got off to a slow start, dug themselves a deep hole, then spent the rest of the season trying to climb out of said hole, often to no avail.  Hoping for a rebound tomorrow night against the Bolts.  Need to showcase Johnny Hockey to a national audience.

Laine getting hurt also sucked.
Reply/Quote
Home opener wasn't pretty. Johnny got his first goal, but the defense looks bad.
Reply/Quote
0-3 now, ouch.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2022, 11:47 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: 0-3 now, ouch.

Five of the next six are at home, so maybe they can get on a roll and exit October with a winning record.  Kick it off with a jet-lagged Vancouver Tuesday night.
Reply/Quote
JACKETS WIN!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Finally got the W. And Johnny Hockey with the sweet wrap-around. Ok, maybe the season isn't over Tongue
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2022, 10:41 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Finally got the W.  And Johnny Hockey with the sweet wrap-around.  Ok, maybe the season isn't over  Tongue

The first three games were against great squads so maybe there is hope. Johnny Hockey is fun to watch.
Reply/Quote
2 in a row!!! Looked horrible the first 2 periods but woke up big time in the 3rd.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2022, 10:47 PM)cinci4life Wrote: 2 in a row!!! Looked horrible the first 2 periods but woke up big time in the 3rd.

Yeah, I baled at 2-0 to watch Andy play against the Cards and forgot to go back.  Glad they got the W, especially against Nashville.  I have family who are Nashville fans, so they can suck it tonight  Tongue
Reply/Quote
The third period was fun to watch last night. Seeing a talent like Johnny Hockey on the ice just makes that games more enjoyable.
Reply/Quote
Ugly game against the Penguins. They will forever own the Jackets.
Reply/Quote
Impressive win today, and at MSG no less. Nice bounce-back from that disappointing game last night. Got a weak-ass AZ team coming in Tuesday night and they need to take care of business.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 08:49 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Impressive win today, and at MSG no less.  Nice bounce-back from that disappointing game last night.  Got a weak-ass AZ team coming in Tuesday night and they need to take care of business.

Got Laine back tonight but so far they look awful. Losing 4-0 after 2 periods.
Reply/Quote
This team is so inconsistent from game to game.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2022, 09:52 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: This team is so inconsistent from game to game.

They get a struggling team in AZ and they look like roadkill.  Are these the imposters or were the imposters playing at MSG Sunday?  

I'm just going to stop commenting.  Every time I praise them, they go in the shitter Smirk
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2022, 10:09 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: They get a struggling team in AZ and they look like roadkill.  Are these the imposters or were the imposters playing at MSG Sunday?  

I'm just going to stop commenting.  Every time I praise them, they go in the shitter Smirk

Too late, 5-0  Sad
Reply/Quote