Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Columbus Blue Jackets
(12-20-2022, 09:34 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Another uninspired loss last night.  I know injuries have been an issue, but they're in free fall.  Four losses in a row, and tonight they're losing early to Philly.  Anyone got any ideas, 'cause it is looking like another lost season.

At this point, might as well embrace a tank. Not even Johnny Hockey can save this season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2022, 10:25 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: At this point, might as well embrace a tank. Not even Johnny Hockey can save this season.

I wonder how many times per day Gudreau smacks his head and says "I could have been a Devil!  What the hell was I thinking?!"
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Can't let the day end (although it did about a half hour ago) without acknowledging the 4-1 victory over Chicago. It's been a frustrating season so far, but a nice capper for 2022. Hoping for better things in 2023. Might have to stop in at Nationwide myself this coming year.
Reply/Quote
That loss last night was a rough one. You go up 3-0 and then let you opposition score FIVE unanswered goals? Unbelievable, though increasingly less with this team. Hard to watch now or even care much. Probably explains why I'm alone in this thread.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 02:46 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: That loss last night was a rough one.  You go up 3-0 and then let you opposition score FIVE unanswered goals?  Unbelievable, though increasingly less with this team.  Hard to watch now or even care much.  Probably explains why I'm alone in this thread.

Your summary is accurate. It's hard to watch the team and care. It's even more hard to post about them. What is there to say?

It's not even fun thinking about the draft because they'll probably miss out on the first pick to Chicago.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 03:12 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Your summary is accurate. It's hard to watch the team and care. It's even more hard to post about them. What is there to say?

It's not even fun thinking about the draft because they'll probably miss out on the first pick to Chicago.

Hate to say it but you called it. Seemed pretty clear it was rigged especially after revealing picks 16 to 4 before going to a commercial and in the process of going to said commercial you hear an NHL Network analyst say the first surprise of Columbus being #3 meaning either the Hawks or Ducks would be #1 when the #3 card had yet to be revealed. They weren't even trying to hide it.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote