Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Columbus Blue Jackets
Gaudreau appeared frustrated in the post gamer. He summed it up, "can't go the season winning one and then losing one."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ugh. Maybe they'll play better in Finland. Even if they do, unfortunately, they have to come back.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I forgot the game was even on this afternoon. Looks like I missed nothing.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2022, 05:13 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I forgot the game was even on this afternoon.  Looks like I missed nothing.

Same, and a 7 to 1 loss is brutal.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2022, 05:38 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Same, and a 7 to 1 loss is brutal.

The replay is coming on in a few minutes and I could use a good laugh today.

Those poor Fins, they don't know the poor hockey coming their way Friday.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 01:42 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: The replay is coming on in a few minutes and I could use a good laugh today.

Those poor Fins, they don't know the poor hockey coming their way Friday.

& the Avs are without Landeskog. Fins really got a bad deal for their NHL game.
Reply/Quote
Well, it was a close game. Three goals in five minutes Sick

Back to college football.
Reply/Quote
This team has no damn defense.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Maybe they can tank and secure pick #1.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2022, 05:04 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Maybe they can tank and secure pick #1.

NHL has a draft lottery so it's not the simple.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2022, 05:42 PM)cinci4life Wrote: NHL has a draft lottery so it's not the simple.

Hence why I typed maybe.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2022, 05:04 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Maybe they can tank and secure pick #1.

They seem to be doing just that without any concerted effort.  And here comes Philly and the Islanders.  
Reply/Quote
Well CBJ both won and lost yesterday. They won the game 5-2 but they lost Zach Werenski for the rest of the regular season with a seperated shoulder and torn labrum.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2022, 03:46 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Well CBJ both won and lost yesterday. They won the game 5-2 but they lost Zach Werenski for the rest of the regular season with a seperated shoulder and torn labrum.

It looked bad when he got hurt. It totally sucks he's done for the year. The CB defense is in shambles.
Reply/Quote
Well, the OT loss last night against the Islanders keeps the tank strong.
Reply/Quote
Playing Buffalo tonight and 12 minutes into the first period they are down 5-0 and given up a hat trick. Just no damn defense whatsoever.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2022, 10:03 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Playing Buffalo tonight and 12 minutes into the first period they are down 5-0 and given up a hat trick. Just no damn defense whatsoever.

I gave up when it got to 4-0.  Turned over to a PBS show about penguins, and not the kind that skate in Pittsburgh.  

9-3 last time I looked.  Jesus.  
Reply/Quote
[Image: Screen-Shot-2019-08-01-at-6.33.36-AM.png]

.....I guess at least they aren't the worst team in the entire league? (for now)

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2022, 08:48 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: Screen-Shot-2019-08-01-at-6.33.36-AM.png]

.....I guess at least they aren't the worst team in the entire league? (for now)

Fortunately we have the likes of Chicago and Anaheim to cushion the fall.  Always enjoy looking down on Chicago  ThumbsUp

Two in a row.  A win in OT to boot.  Looked a little shaky when they let that 5-3 lead slip away, but a quick goal in OT saves the day.  We're on to Florida.  
Reply/Quote
Another uninspired loss last night. I know injuries have been an issue, but they're in free fall. Four losses in a row, and tonight they're losing early to Philly. Anyone got any ideas, 'cause it is looking like another lost season.
Reply/Quote