Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming Home to Miami– Predictions
Well, we're 3-1 after beating two of the best 1-3 teams in the NFL (Indy & ATL) and a 3-1 team (Ravens). We beat ourselves in Carolina, but hats of to the Panthers for closing us out.

Somehow, Miami was 3-0 heading into the game against the Pats today. Previously, they'd beaten the Titans, Jets, and Raiders. But Brady blew them out today, largely because they could only muster about 190 yards of offense.They only picked up 9 first downs all day. Tannehill sucked so bad they pulled him for Osweiller.

Their record is a mystery. The Dolphins rank 23rd in total offense (We're 16th). And you might think that defense might be the strength, because something has to account for their record, but their defense is ranked 19th in the NFL, slightly better than us (24th).

So, maybe luck has something to do with Miami coming in at 3-1. That and strength of schedule. Or maybe other teams just play poorly against them, and that's what I think we have to watch out for.

No NFL team can be taken lightly. and we're coming off an emotional win against a very good ATL team. This has all the markings of a let down game, but I don't think it will be. Not with Mixon and especially 55 returning.

I expect our D to look better than it has all year this game, and Tyler Boyd should extend his streak of 100 yard receiving games. Mixon might also have 100 plus yards of total offense. Andy's been playing lights out. Our OLine was good enough to help us put 37 points against the Falcons, I think they'll help us score at least 30 against Miami, and the Phins have no answer to that.

All said, I'm taking us to win 32-13 to go 4-1 heading into Steelers week.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
With Mixon eased back in and the emotional leader (Burfict) back, I think the Bengals respond to what should be a good crowd and home field advantage.

Bengals 35
Dolphins 21
Reply/Quote
This is our Homecoming Game. 3 of first 4 games on the road. Fans have only been to one game so far. THIS is our HOMECOMING GAME. No way I'm taking Dolphins for granted. Still, Beat Them IN THE JUNGLE and go to 4-1 on the season and remain in FIRST PLACE. GO BENGALS. WHO DEY.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
The Bengals historically don't play well against Miami. Hopefully they will this time though, and they are clearly the better team.
Reply/Quote
I'm usually pretty reserved but I've got the Bengals 34-17 on this one.
Reply/Quote
Mixon and Vontaze coming back will be the difference in this game.

Bengals 24
Miami 13
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote