Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Comments from Other Boards About Bills-Bengals
I like to read posts from fans on other teams' message boards, especially after a big Bengals' win.  I'll start with a couple I liked from a Steelers board and may add some others later. If you come cross some good ones feel free to add them to the thread.

From a Steelers fan:

" No one circles the wagons like the Cincinnati Bengals. "

Another one:

"I fully stand behind my argument that the NFL should have deemed the Bengals the winner of the week 17 game. It took them about the same amount of time to win todays game."

If you come across any interesting or witty ones, feel free to share them here.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 07:19 PM)Science Friction Wrote: I like to read posts from fans on other teams' message boards, especially after a big Bengals' win.  I'll start with a couple I liked from a Steelers board and may add some others later. If you come cross some good ones feel free to add them to the thread.

From a Steelers fan:

Another one:

"I fully stand behind my argument that the NFL should have deemed the Bengals the winner of the week 17 game. It took them about the same amount of time to win todays game."

LOVE IT! 

EVERYONE is taking notice of the Bengals! 

Ja'Marr Chase and Joe Burrow will become the new face of the NFL!

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE, and The Jungle is overtaking the country!
Reply/Quote
From the Bills’ Board: “Joe Burrow is cold and emotionless; an assassin. Josh Allen is a golden retriever chasing a tennis ball.”
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 09:06 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: From the Bills’ Board: “Joe Burrow is cold and emotionless; an assassin.  Josh Allen is a golden retriever chasing a tennis ball.”

Yep. I read that one too. That's brutal.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
From a Panthers board:

"CMC would not have saved the Bills today Burrow is a franchise changer like Brady, Allen is merely a good QB like Phillip Rivers"

"I’m so jealous Cincy fans get to watch Burrow and Chase for the next 10 years"

"Burrow is that dude. Can we steal the bengals OC?"

"It would have been much better for the Bengals in 2019 if they won an extra game or two and missed out on Burrow"

From the Chiefsplanet:

"Bengals are ****ing scary. Damn I hate thier fans."

"I only think it would be fair if Burrow gets a high ankle sprain in this game.'

"Cincy has crawled up Buffalo's ass and set up shop."

"Bengals defensive scheme is sick!"
Reply/Quote
I think Joe Burrow might have a solid argument as best QB in the NFL.  

No, I'm not even slightly exaggerating.

From a Browns fan.

it's a game of attrition and the Bengals team on Sunday was simply far better.  

Joe Burrow is better than every QB in the league.   It doesn't mean Allen  isn't a terrific QB that cant win a SB.

---

At the end of the day the Bengals have the best/healthiest QB in the league right now. They will topple the weakened Chiefs next week just like last year. Just the way it is.

From a couple Jets fans

I'll go with the Bengals. Tough defense, best remaining healthy QB, us against the world mentality, overperforming OL.

---

Bengals were the best team in the NFL going down the stretch of the regular season.
Then heading into playoffs 3 of their starting OL are out for the year.
That's where people doubted they could beat both Buff and KC on the road.
No problem. Hasn't been an issue. Burrow has released the ball an average of 2.5 seconds.

From a couple Patriots fans
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 07:19 PM)Science Friction Wrote: I like to read posts from fans on other teams' message boards, especially after a big Bengals' win.  I'll start with a couple I liked from a Steelers board and may add some others later. If you come cross some good ones feel free to add them to the thread.

From a Steelers fan:

Another one:

OMG

those were great!
Reply/Quote
I usually hate the “threads from the enemy” but these are great. Keep ‘em coming.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 09:50 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I usually hate the “threads from the enemy” but these are great. Keep ‘em coming.

These are all fom from a Colts board  :

"Joe Burrow said he likes playing on the road better anyway. Burrow is a different kind of cat."

(On the Chase TD catch that wasn't) :

"What a joke.  We know who the league wants now."

"NFL makes Cincy play in this crap in buffalo.. then does that."

"I’m just now realizing the magnitude of everything Cinci has to fight through in order to win this game." 

"Bengals playing like it snows every day in Cinci . " 

When Joe Brrr got hit low  :  "  No, no no no no ! " 

"If I was a Bills fan right now, I would be doing this" [Image: 200.gif]
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
Love this thread!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 09:06 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: From the Bills’ Board: “Joe Burrow is cold and emotionless; an assassin. Josh Allen is a golden retriever chasing a tennis ball.”

This one really got me!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 09:06 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: From the Bills’ Board: “Joe Burrow is cold and emotionless; an assassin.  Josh Allen is a golden retriever chasing a tennis ball.”

In the words/letters of today LMAO  Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
From a Ravens Board :

"This game's rigged. No way Bills D line buckles like this against these wannabe O linemen."

"If bengals win the super bowl I want Huntley cut immediately."
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
Never thought I'd see the day where other fans praise us like this. Feels so unnatural. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Giants message board has a thread dedicated to Bengals O-Line.

https://bbwc.proboards.com/thread/13096/mystery-bengals-offensive-line
Reply/Quote
Have you seen what the Packers board has to say? Man I’m praying for a Bengals Win over Kansas City.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 01:48 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Never thought I'd see the day where other fans praise us like this. Feels so unnatural. 

Except for Ravens' fans. They were almost 100% nasty in every way and rooting for our demise against the Bills.  They are now my least favorite NFL team by a significant margin.
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 02:07 AM)Science Friction Wrote: Except for Ravens' fans. They were almost 100% nasty in every way and rooting for our demise against the Bills.  They are now my least favorite NFL team by a significant margin.

I've always found the Ravens fan base to be the nastiest towards us. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 02:16 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I've always found the Ravens fan base to be the nastiest towards us. 

But they hardly travel at all. Steelers and Browns fans have always been so much more annoying imo because they do.

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 02:35 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: But they hardly travel at all. Steelers and Browns fans have always been so much more annoying imo because they do.

I was talking moreso in the realm of social media. Even in the first days of the mothership board, we had a couple of cool Ravens fans who would interact, but it always felt like new ones would show up and just go toxic. 
Reply/Quote