Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Commercial spokespeople I want to kill
(05-05-2019, 05:10 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: It's a character in a radio commercial for NLS, which is an audio book program from the Library of Congress (I believe).  It was cute to hear once, but then it was repeated ad nauseum, with the same annoying frequency of Zippah and Kars For Kids commercials...

Ah, yes radio commercials.  Forgot about those.   Well, I have the hands-down annoyance champ in that category.  Sing along!

1-877 Kars for Kids.  K-A-R-S Kars for kids.  1-877 Kars for Kids.  Donate your car today.  Then some annoying ankle-biter reads the text in a grating voice, before the damn singing starts all over again. Ugh.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2019, 05:24 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Ah, yes radio commercials.  Forgot about those.   Well, I have the hands-down annoyance champ in that category.  Sing along!

1-877 Kars for Kids.  K-A-R-S Kars for kids.  1-877 Kars for Kids.  Donate your car today.  Then some annoying ankle-biter reads the text in a grating voice, before the damn singing starts all over again. Ugh.

I always find it funny that the man's voice is some kind of Johnny Cash impersonation...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
444-4444, 444-4444 Call Blake Maislin now. Gets on my nerves. Funny thing is, I don't think they ever say why you need to call the guy? LOL

Reply/Quote
I have a crush on "Jan" in the Toyota commercials. There, I said it.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2019, 07:38 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I have a crush on "Jan" in the Toyota commercials.  There, I said it.

[Image: toyota-pregnant-jan.png]

Pervert  Ninja
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2019, 08:56 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: [Image: toyota-pregnant-jan.png]

Pervert  Ninja

Who's baby do you think is in there?   Wink
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote