Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Commercial spokespeople I want to kill
Okay, not kill, but definitely smack around for a while.

The My Pillow guy. The Arby's guy.

Got any?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Who ever sings the song for the Ford commercials. “I’m on top of the world-uh I’m on top of the world-uh”.

**** those people.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 07:54 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Who ever sings the song for the Ford commercials. “I’m on top of the world-uh I’m on top of the world-uh”.

**** those people.

You're welcome!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 07:54 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Who ever sings the song for the Ford commercials. “I’m on top of the world-uh I’m on top of the world-uh”.

**** those people.

By the way, if you really don't like that song, DO NOT listen to Ross Tucker on Sirius.  He sings it at the top of his lungs every time they play it on his show.  He is an ABSOLUTELY FREAKING TERRIBLE SINGER!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Any such conversation has to start with:

[Image: Flo_from_Progressive_Insurance.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2017, 10:37 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: You're welcome!

Did not know it was them. They have some good stuff and some really annoying stuff.
Reply/Quote
The Aflac dick
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2017, 08:19 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Any such conversation has to start with:

[Image: Flo_from_Progressive_Insurance.jpg]

Yes and yes again.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2017, 11:17 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: The Aflac dick

Shocked 

What channels are you watching????
Reply/Quote
The Sprint guy. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 07:49 PM)McC Wrote: Okay, not kill, but definitely smack around for a while.

The My Pillow guy.  The Arby's guy.

Got any?

No sooner did i read this than, on Chiller, the medicine cabinet opened and the My Pillow guy was standing there talking to the sleepy couple. 

That stupid jingle at the end doesn't even rhyme!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2017, 02:08 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No sooner did i read this than, on Chiller, the medicine cabinet opened and the My Pillow guy was standing there talking to the sleepy couple. 

That stupid jingle at the end doesn't even rhyme!
He acts like he split the atom or cured cancer.  It's a damn pillow, for crying out loud.

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 02:04 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: The Sprint guy.

The problem with this guy is who even gave a damn when he was with Verizon?

Annoying SOB.

F that guy !

[Image: th?id=OIP.hLHuSxJavDW1rXDZAoL9ygHaDt&pid...=334&h=168]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The voice for Panera Bread.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
It’s hard to replace originals.

The newer Colonel Sanders is kind of meh.

Same said about the younger version of...the most interesting man in the world...
Reply/Quote
not a spokeperson per se, but the most annoying commercial in the world HAS to be Kars-for kids
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
Well if you live anywhere near the Columbus area there's that Addiction Network dumbass.

[Image: th?id=OIP.5rM9grgDYqUNk0zU_QpPYwHaEK&pid...=287&h=162]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2017, 06:40 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: not a spokeperson per se, but the most annoying commercial in the world HAS to be Kars-for kids

And what a phony charity they are.  They, much like Goodwill Industries, get all of their goods for free, and then turn around to sell them for a profit.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2017, 06:40 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: not a spokeperson per se, but the most annoying commercial in the world HAS to be Kars-for kids

I second this.

I always found it funny that in the original commercials the man singing tried really hard to sound like Johnny Cash.

(12-21-2017, 10:02 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Well if you live anywhere near the Columbus area there's that Addiction Network dumbass.

Unfortunately his reach is much further than that.  I get to see this toad here in VA too.  We vacationed in NE this fall, and had the displeasure of catching him on their fine television channels as well...
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2017, 10:02 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Well if you live anywhere near the Columbus area there's that Addiction Network dumbass.

ya, we have him here in Iowa too.  I looked over at the wife when we saw that commercial and said something to the effect of him being the poster boy of being an addict.  he just looks smarmy and a degenerate.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote