Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Commisioner Portune says Bengals should apologize!
http://www.wcpo.com/news/political/local-politics/commissioner-wants-bengals-owner-to-apologize-after-tense-playoff-game

Ha, ha, ha. At first I thought this was a joke! He's mad because we set a bad example for children. It's like:

Dude!, you gotta be shitting me!
First of all... I don't think anybody that was there gives a crap about what some frikken stupid ass kids thought of us, and secondly, we not only set a bad example for children..., we SET A BAD EXAMPLE FOR CIVILIZATION!!

It was FUN TOO!

If any of you dumbasses think is was nothing more than a couple drunk idiots that threw the beer cans, then, **** You!!
If the " crowd" was throwing cans, the field would have been FULL!

I only paid 85 bucks to go to this game and it WAS UNDOUBTEDLY the most amazing spectacle I've ever seen.!(I'm only 65 though, so I have a lot more left). NEVER have I received so much bang for my entertainment buck. This was a game that in 20 years, people will be bragging that they were there!

It will be known as: "THE LOSS"

So, screw you Portune, if you can't handle the fire, get outta the skillet, and understand violence is not a child's game.

Who Dey baby Super Bowl next year----GUARANTEED!!!
Reply/Quote
Rep
Reply/Quote
I love it that we offend so many now

I have never rocked a jersey.   But I am getting a burfict.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 11:06 PM)Chris Wrote: http://www.wcpo.com/news/political/local-politics/commissioner-wants-bengals-owner-to-apologize-after-tense-playoff-game

Ha, ha, ha. At first I thought this was a joke!  He's mad because we set a bad example for children. It's like:

First of all... I don't think anybody that was there gives a crap about what some frikken stupid ass kids thought of us, and secondly, we not only set a bad example for children..., we SET A BAD EXAMPLE FOR CIVILIZATION!!

It was FUN TOO!

I only paid 85 bucks to go to this game and it WAS UNDOUBTEDLY the most amazing spectacle I've ever seen.!(I'm only 65 though, so I have a lot more left). NEVER have I received so much bang for my entertainment buck. This was a game that in 20 years, people will be bragging that they were there!

So, screw you Portune, if you can't handle the fire, get outta the skillet, and understand violence is not a child's game.

Who Dey baby  Super Bowl next year----GUARANTEED!!!

He should just stick to bankrupting the county.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Todd Portune is more of a disgrace to this region than the Bengals or their alleged bad acts could ever be.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 11:06 PM)Chris Wrote: http://www.wcpo.com/news/political/local-politics/commissioner-wants-bengals-owner-to-apologize-after-tense-playoff-game

Ha, ha, ha. At first I thought this was a joke!  He's mad because we set a bad example for children. It's like:

It was FUN TOO!

If any of you dumbasses think is was nothing more than a couple drunk idiots that threw the beer cans, then, **** You!!  
If the " crowd" was throwing cans, the field would have been FULL!

Who Dey baby  Super Bowl next year----GUARANTEED!!!

This is the dumbest post ever.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
i thought it was an awesome post
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 01:42 AM)Utts Wrote: This is the dumbest post ever.

Nah....not even close to the dumbest one on this day.  Have you read the trade Andy to the Browns thread?

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Y
Reply/Quote
It sounds like the county commissioner of the county that Bengals play in is a butt hurt Steelers fans.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 08:47 AM)Wyche Wrote: Nah....not even close to the dumbest one on this day.  Have you read the trade Andy to the Browns thread?

Chip Kelly thread also deserves to be in there
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 12:57 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: It sounds like the county commissioner of the county that Bengals play in is a butt hurt Steelers fans.

No, he's still just really, really, REALLY pissed off that MB took the county to the cleaners during the stadium negotiations.   IIRC he's the clown who constantly wants the Bengals to renegotiate the lease.
Reply/Quote
Todd Portune is an irrelevant ass-clown...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He wont get reelected now..
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 01:03 PM)nevergonnachange Wrote: No, he's still just really, really, REALLY pissed off that MB took the county to the cleaners during the stadium negotiations.   IIRC he's the clown who constantly wants the Bengals to renegotiate the lease.

Why would Son of Paul even consider renegotiation? I'm sorry but he's got Hamilton County by the sack in the most legal way.

I mean I want to go home to Scarlett Johansson, but why would she settle for my goofy looking ass when she could do whatever it is she does at 5pm?
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 11:06 PM)Chris Wrote: I only paid 85 bucks to go to this game and it WAS UNDOUBTEDLY the most amazing spectacle I've ever seen.!(I'm only 65 though, so I have a lot more left). NEVER have I received so much bang for my entertainment buck. This was a game that in 20 years, people will be bragging that they were there!

I expected to see playoff football not that drek. Any grown man with half a brain should have been offended by that circus act not entertained.  If you want to see grown men acting like jack asses buy a ticket to the WWE.  If you hurry you can get tickets for monday in Columbus.  That should be right up your alley.  Maybe they will hit someone with a chair!! Rolleyes

http://www.ticketmaster.com/wwe-monday-night-raw-columbus-ohio-01-18-2016/event/05004EC3EF344D29?artistid=836344&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=27

Not "ever" but it sure shines a light on the the mindset of a lot of the fans out there.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 09:29 PM)Burma Wrote: I expected to see playoff football not that drek. Any grown man with half a brain should have been offended by that circus act not entertained.  If you want to see grown men acting like jack asses buy a ticket to the WWE.  If you hurry you can get tickets for monday in Columbus.  That should be right up your alley.  Maybe they will hit someone with a chair!! Rolleyes

If the " crowd" was throwing cans, the field would have been FULL

http://www.ticketmaster.com/wwe-monday-night-raw-columbus-ohio-01-18-2016/event/05004EC3EF344D29?artistid=836344&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=27

Not "ever" but it sure shines a light on the the mindset of a lot of the fans out there.

Go ahead, have your fun, ignore a couple drunk idiots, and pretend the whole crowd was throwing cans.

You must be very young if you are just now discovering the mindset of many football fans.
Reply/Quote

I'm surprised you're still around!  I thought after the Steelers game you would have jumped off a bridge somewhere!   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 03:44 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Why would Son of Paul even consider renegotiation? I'm sorry but he's got Hamilton County by the sack in the most legal way.

I mean I want to go home to Scarlett Johansson, but why would she settle for my goofy looking ass when she could do whatever it is she does at 5pm?

I guess he still believes in the concept of 'do-overs.'  I can't decide if his act is more funny or sad.
Reply/Quote
Speaking of WWE, that got me thinking of the future of football.
Imagine this:

30 years from now. Same game.

"Hercules" (Vontaz), has just taken down the leader of the other team, "Thor" who is a mean rapist, to the utter delight of the masses.
"Zeus" (coach) then sees that Hercules has gotten somewhat wild eyed and out of control, so he raises his golden hammer and the "Power" from the hammer forces Hercules into a steel cage on the sidelines. 
  8' tall "Egor" reaches in, grabs Hercules by the neck and snips off a lock of his hair, leaving Hercules sitting in the corner with his head down. 

The game goes on. 
 The masses are brutal towards the"Supreme Beings" (refs) who look more like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off than Supreme Beings.
Hercules is now trying to bend the bars to get out, but cant. The masses are chanting for him.

Suddenly, after chugging a quart of pain killers laced with stimulants, Thor makes a triumphant return, rallies his troops and begins slashing his way down field.

The chant for Hercules reaches a fever pitch. He regains his strength from that and in a mighty roar tears the steel bars apart and returns to the field. Soon, Hercules is penalized for a blow that the other side has NOT been penalized for multiple times.

The masses reach a fever pitch.

Its obvious the fix is in. 

But, even then, it looked like the high revenue earners that "God" (NFL) had anointed still might not win. 
 So, when one of the savages "touches" a Supreme Being while pointing out an illegal play by a coach, the Supreme Being in a fit of rage wields his mighty yellow sword which emits a bolt of lightening, blowing the "non-worthy ones" back another15 yards.

Within seconds, The anointed winners were running over each other leaving the field looking like the bunch of weasels they truly are.

You can't make this stuff up folks.

Who Dey
Reply/Quote