Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Companies Looking To Advertise?
Anybody know of any websites of companies that are looking for places to advertise?

My brother brought up a good point: a thousand cars roll by me every day to see me smiling, waving, and blowing kisses, so why not offer to have signs taped to my wheelchair or hanging over my head?

It won't take away from what I'm doing and it will get people seeing the company name(s)!

Anybody know of any websites like that?
Reply/Quote
Why not promote your own website?

Or you could just make a big sign that says "I ROLL WITH MAGNUM CONDOMS." They may not pay you any money, but you might get some snoochie out of it.
Reply/Quote
Maybe you could reach out to some charities or non-profits. Perhaps a local dog shelter, or something like that.

I'm in no place to tell you what to do, but fwiw I think if you were to partner with some type of paid advertising it would take away from what you're doing. It seems like you're doing something good and out of the kindness of your heart. If you add paid promotion to that it may muddle the act.

Just my 2 cents...
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2020, 10:10 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Maybe you could reach out to some charities or non-profits.  Perhaps a local dog shelter, or something like that.

I'm in no place to tell you what to do, but fwiw I think if you were to partner with some type of paid advertising it would take away from what you're doing.  It seems like you're doing something good and out of the kindness of your heart.  If you add paid promotion to that it may muddle the act.

Just my 2 cents...

Wes has a good point Brad. I wouldn't change a thing and just keep doing what your doing. Keep your message alive.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2020, 10:10 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Maybe you could reach out to some charities or non-profits.  Perhaps a local dog shelter, or something like that.

I'm in no place to tell you what to do, but fwiw I think if you were to partner with some type of paid advertising it would take away from what you're doing.  It seems like you're doing something good and out of the kindness of your heart.  If you add paid promotion to that it may muddle the act.

Just my 2 cents...

(07-16-2020, 10:27 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Wes has a good point Brad. I wouldn't change a thing and just keep doing what your doing. Keep your message alive.

I was actually out there waving today and decided against it for the exact point that you two made.

I started this because I just wanted to see smiling faces and I do feel like that would kill the idea and have people judging me, including me judging myself.

People are still trying to get me on national news, though, which I think the country would LOVE a story like this!  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2020, 02:44 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I was actually out there waving today and decided against it for the exact point that you two made.

You made the right decision.

Keep up the good work.
Reply/Quote